'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Oh, yeah, most definitely. Adding Davis and Baron to those other two, not to mention the Toll kid from Ark, and things start getting downright boss and savage. Best DE haul in the country, if we can pull it off.

Toll would likely play TE if we got him. Also would like to bring Ojulari with Bailey from Marietta as an OLB. That would have to be one of the best pass rush classes in the nation.

Toll would likely play TE if we got him. Also would like to bring Ojulari with Bailey from Marietta as an OLB. That would have to be one of the best pass rush classes in the nation.
Ojulari would be nice, as well. I believe we are right there with several of these kids/options.

Has it been stated somewhere Toll to TE? I know he has said he wants to play d-end; but, he'll play wherever...

I think Tennessee's best bets of landing some big-time defensive linemen probably are a couple of in-state guys, Jay Hardy of Chattanooga and Omari Thomas of the Memphis area. Thomas is a two-way lineman, so he could play on either side of the ball, but the Vols have been recruiting him as a defensive lineman, and I think both of those guys are very much in play for Tennessee. They've cast a wide net on the defensive line, though, so those are hardly the only realistic options. Perrion Winfrey of Iowa Western Community College is a juco defensive lineman they've offered, too.
Callahan

LOL went from we thought he was going to commit last Saturday to releasing a top 12. Locked up that 3* WR tho0o0o0o
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back