'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Don't see why we can't unless we bring in some grad transfers between now and August.
We do that, and we’re probably Blueshirting again at the end.

I hope if we do get some grad transfers that they are better than our recent selections...

Madre London 🤢

@Bassmaster_Vol @bignewt I remember when you two got along... :(
taydance14.gif

The ultimate looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.
He should've been put at linebacker from the start. He was never a guy that would put on the weight to be an effective DE, but he still had some good athleticism. Keeping him at DE just wasted his career. I think the biggest he ever got was 250 lbs.

He should've been put at linebacker from the start. He was never a guy that would put on the weight to be an effective DE, but he still had some good athleticism. Keeping him at DE just wasted his career. I think the biggest he ever got was 250 lbs.
He just never had the burst for DE or the feet for LB.
He was a FB imo

We land Hardy and Cowan, they will go a long way in helping us forget Eboigbe or Norton. Hardy is the #4 SDE, Cowan is the #6 SDE. They both would be BIIIIG gets; and I believe both like Knoxville and the program as of right now.

Last edited:
We land Hardy and Cowan, they will go a long way in helping us forget Eboigbe or Norton. Hardy is the #4 SDE, Cowan is the #6 SDE. They both would be BIIIIG gets; and I believe both like Knoxville and the program as of right now.

I sincerely think we have our pass rushers for '20 already locked up. Davis, Baron (will maybe end up a stand up OLB a la Darrell Taylor), Hardy, and Cowan. That's huge considering we didn't take one in '19

I sincerely think we have our pass rushers for '20 already locked up. Davis, Baron (will maybe end up a stand up OLB a la Darrell Taylor), Hardy, and Cowan. That's huge considering we didn't take one in '19
Oh, yeah, most definitely. Adding Davis and Baron to those other two, not to mention the Toll kid from Ark, and things start getting downright boss and savage. Best DE haul in the country, if we can pull it off.

Oh, yeah, most definitely. Adding Davis and Baron to those other two, not to mention the Toll kid from Ark, and things start getting downright boss and savage. Best DE haul in the country, if we can pull it off.
I am trying to contain my anticipation for what our recruiting staff is going to accomplish this year. I believe we will all have Big grins on our faces.😀

VN Store

Back