'20 TN DE Dallas Walker (Texas A&M commit)

Thoughts on were TN is with Dallas Walker?
Simonton said:
Vols could've had Walker 4-6 months ago. Now he's blown up due to camp performances/spring practice. Does TN start to push? I hope to see Walker next Sunday compete at the Opening Regional

He tried to commit and they wouldn't let him?
Simonton said:
No. Not a Joseph Anderson situation. But UT was one of his biggest offers and he liked the Vols from very early on, but under the new staff the Vols didn't push hard early on.

Deer Lowered... Corner says he's one of the 3 best instate players and Vols desperately need DL
Simonton said:
Again, I hope he competes in Opening Regional next weekend. Would love to see his progress firsthand. Like I noted in WR, he was very good at NPA event last weekend. He's always had a solid frame but now he seriously looks like a top prospect, per folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol Main and T Dog
Although we offered earlier than others, since we didn’t push hard early for him, he will feel spurned by the in-State school, and go elsewhere.
And if we did push and he committed 6months ago we'd now worry about all the new big offers and if he'll end up elsewhere. So either way we get to worry, which is nice.

And if we did push and he committed 6months ago we'd now worry about all the new big offers and if he'll end up elsewhere. So either way we get to worry, which is nice.
And if that had happened he also wouldn’t be in line for a big ratings bump which would have the star gazers all tore up
See, it’s a win win. We get to worry no matter what!

Reactions: Ron Swanson
You should throw your plate back at your waitress for that travesty of a plate. That **** needs to be covered to the max
You only get one slice of cheese with standard 'covered'. If people want full coverage, they need to double or triple the cheese order commensurate with the hash brown size selected.

As to the attached pic, lack of jalapeños is a clear indication that the diner is a Yankee puss who doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to go peppered.

In closing, you're not really drunk if your hash browns do not have both Bert's chili and ham chunks.

I don't no any specifics here, but if a player doesn't fit what you want to do schematicly, then it doesn't matter how much they blow up. Some guys are just football players and others are great in certain schemes. Butch tried to fit a lot of square pegs in round holes.

Doesn't mean as much if we hit our other targets.

If not, this is two straight years of recruiting board mismanagement.

Regardless, hope the coaches evals are solid.

I hope this isn't this year's Joseph Anderson that UT spurns when they could have gotten him early, ends up missing out on some other prospects, and ends up being rejected by him late in the year thus leaving some depth concerns.

I do agree with the post that some guys just aren't a schematic fit and are better served to go to a place where they can thrive. The one side of the football that I definitely have the utmost confidence with Pruitt is defensively. He'll have that side of the ball shored up even if he isn't a success here.

Reactions: PA Vol
You only get one slice of cheese with standard 'covered'. If people want full coverage, they need to double or triple the cheese order commensurate with the hash brown size selected.

As to the attached pic, lack of jalapeños is a clear indication that the diner is a Yankee puss who doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to go peppered.

In closing, you're not really drunk if your hash browns do not have both Bert's chili and ham chunks.

i-approve-2.gif

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
I don't no any specifics here, but if a player doesn't fit what you want to do schematicly, then it doesn't matter how much they blow up. Some guys are just football players and others are great in certain schemes. Butch tried to fit a lot of square pegs in round holes.

How do you know if Butch had an odd shape penis? Makes sense however.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
It will be interesting to see what Tennessee does on the Dallas Walker front. Walker was a name early on a couple of years ago but seemed to put on too much weight and lost some steam. Over the last year, he has repositioned his weight and shows a quick twitch for a 300-pounder. That’s why schools like Auburn and Georgia have gotten on him hard. If the Vols are going to be a factor, you would imagine that it’s go time as spring winds down.

VQ

VN Store

Back