'20 TN DE Dallas Walker

Dobbs 4 Heisman

And hopefully we can benefit from that.
Win big this year and we'll have the momentum to dominate instate recruiting for the next 4 years.

Top ranked recruits want to go to schools where they can compete for national titles and get to the NFL. Our draft class this year was major boost. Now we need to compound that and win an SEC Championship. If Butch can do that, he can turn the state of Tennessee into a mini-Louisiana where we can recruit a national championship caliber team almost entirely on instate talent year in and year out.

That is what's on the line right now.

Class of 2020 defensive end Dallas Walker is quickly becoming a household name in recruiting in the Volunteer State.

Walker already has offers from Tennessee, Kentucky and Louisville and was recently back on Rocky Top to see the Vols, where he said it's starting to feel like home. “It really is,” Walker said. “Going in the locker room, it feels comfortable being in there. Everywhere we go around here, I feel more than at the other colleges I have visited.

Walker said good vibes about the Vols doesn't center around the facilities or the flash of an SEC program. “It's really the atmosphere and what they are trying to become,” Walker said of the Vols. “They are trying to accomplish something big. They want us to do well academically and they said the last two years they have 100% of their seniors graduate.”

Walker will camp at Alabama in July and has also camped at Louisville this summer. The Friday before 'Orange Carpet Day,' Walker camped with the Vols. “Really I was letting them have a chance to see me work in person. And I wanted them to help me learn some things that I can use this season that will help me accomplish what I want to accomplish," he said. “The coaches were great. They are very smart. They taught me a lot and showed me a lot of drills that I can use.”

Walker weighed in at 252 pounds and said the weekend on Rocky Top was very productive. “It was just a good experience,” Walker said. “It was the best that I have gone through recruiting wise and there weren't times where we were sitting around bored. We were always doing something.”
-VQ

de1conley

what do you think about him. Is he a baller. Could he help us.
He could definitely help and is a very good prospect. Not really sure where he is on UT priority list right now, but he is definitely an upper tier player. Good with his hands and is a natural pass rusher.

VN Store

Sponsors