'24 TN DB Marcus Goree (Tennessee)

I'm not sure the interest level the Vols had with Jaylen, but I hope they keep recruiting him regardless of his commitment.

He's a good player.
I'm sure they will continue to monitor him but that DB room is going to be full with probably Beasley, Goree Jr, Carter, Brown, Obidegwu, Farooq, and we offered some more recently like Demello Jones depending on what position he plays and Cam Pruitt who is a SS that that group of DBs doesn't contain

I'm sure they will continue to monitor him but that DB room is going to be full with probably Beasley, Goree Jr, Carter, Brown, Obidegwu, Farooq, and we offered some more recently like Demello Jones depending on what position he plays and Cam Pruitt who is a SS that that group of DBs doesn't contain

I'll take all of the above!🧡

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
What about Martel's Carter Jr?

VN Store

Back