'21 TN DB Elijah Howard (VA Tech Commit)

Looked like Peter Warrick out there!
Uh, no. I played against Warrick twice when we played Bradenton Southeast. Nothing was like that in high school and there was a reason he was one of the top prospects in the country. Not trying to knock Elijah, but he is way more Devrin Young than Pete Warrick.

Uh, no. I played against Warrick twice when we played Bradenton Southeast. Nothing was like that in high school and there was a reason he was one of the top prospects in the country. Not trying to knock Elijah, but he is way more Devrin Young than Pete Warrick.
the peter warrick that played in 98 bcs game in tempe??? the one catch peter warrick?

Seriously though. Warrick had two punt returns, a kickoff return, a reverse touchdown, and two receiving touchdowns against my team. We were pretty good too with three guys that played D-1. I was super happy he chose Florida state and not the Gators. He was being pushed to them but went with Bowden.

Reactions: LittleVol
Dude I'm well aware of who Peter Warrick was. I said he looked like him out there. Didn't say he was as good as him.
His playing style is very similar after the catch. That's all that meant...

Reactions: StoVol
Seriously though. Warrick had two punt returns, a kickoff return, a reverse touchdown, and two receiving touchdowns against my team. We were pretty good too with three guys that played D-1. I was super happy he chose Florida state and not the Gators. He was being pushed to them but went with Bowden.

UT beat FSU without Weinke. Marcus Outzen never became anything after that game . He would have gotten him the football that game. We still would have won imo because our pass rush and speed on defense was on point that night. Along with Travis Stephens and Peerless Price.

Can anyone recap what he says about his commitment and anything else worthwhile? I can’t get the video to stream here at work.

Reactions: T Dog
UT beat FSU without Weinke. Marcus Outzen never became anything after that game . He would have gotten him the football that game. We still would have won imo because our pass rush and speed on defense was on point that night. Along with Travis Stephens and Peerless Price.

Yep. And no one ever mentions that UT was without Jamal Lewis, a future 2000 yard rusher in the NFL. Or that Weinke wasn’t really good that year, as he later became. In their only other loss of the season, he threw 6 INTs vs. NC State. Meanwhile, FSU’s biggest win came with Outzen at QB vs. Florida.

Yep. And no one ever mentions that UT was without Jamal Lewis, a future 2000 yard rusher in the NFL. Or that Weinke wasn’t really good that year, as he later became. In their only other loss of the season, he threw 6 INTs vs. NC State. Meanwhile, FSU’s biggest win came with Outzen at QB vs. Florida.

This is spot on. Not having Jamal was a big deal as he wore out D's, opening it up for the other stuff.

I actually thought our guys did not play their best as a team, but played well enough to win. Would have loved to have seen that game with both teams hitting on all cylinders.

So Outzen was better than Weinke? Heisman trophy winning Chris Weinke?? Peter Warrick beat Florida. And MIND YOU, I said we Still WIN even if he had played.

Thanks for leaving out the whole argument..

Let's just hope Tee and Weinke don't waste time debating the unanswerable

Worry about the ones we get, not the ones we don't. Tis fluid, if he jumps ship I am confident we will replace with as good or better prospect.

VN Store

Back