'21 TN DB Elijah Howard (VA Tech Commit)

Every person that has said family to one of our commits so far has committed to the Vols - weird coincidence.....
And well then... the talented graphic designer who already knows about a few more silent likes this post 🤔

Wow... Are we sure we want him on defense?

This is why Pruitt’s defenses lead nation in turnovers over last few years span. He recruits DBs that are really good at offense and with ball in hands. Most any DB he will ever sign is a standout offensive player And/or a multi sport athlete. Likes those baseball dudes in secondary

yes he is. this kid is a special get for both the football and track and field. he has elite speed and has shown it since about the age 10 or 11.
De1, some close to him have told me he could be forced to sit out his SR year due to an issue with his move. I assume it has something to do with him getting snaps as an 8th grader. Have you heard about reclassifying as an option?

This is why Pruitt’s defenses lead nation in turnovers over last few years span. He recruits DBs that are really good at offense and with ball in hands. Most any DB he will ever sign is a standout offensive player And/or a multi sport athlete. Likes those baseball dudes in secondary
I can appreciate that. Let's just get so many we have to put some on offense!

Reactions: chargervol
Reminds me of how all our commits tweeted a committed graphic after the wheels fell off in ‘17 and when Jaycee Horn tweeted it, a recruit to another school responded with a laughing icon and said “He’s lying” and Jaycee liked it.

/sadface

He probably means it, I'm not sure he can get here and be in position to contribute fast enough though.

VN Store

Back