'21 TN DB Elijah Howard (VA Tech Commit)

This isn't a creepy thread. UT offered an 8th grader a scholarship for the 1st time in UT football history. That's big news & a big deal if you ask me.

Not a thing creepy about it. He's also right down the road from Neyland so this kid is a must pick up for UT. Some of you'll don't even know what the word "creepy" really means.

This thread for a kid that's going to be more than likely a superstar & we are the 1st to offer is not creepy & far from it.

Why do so many of you'll cry & whine so much over some recruit threads? They're created for reasons. Don't some of you know that already? Thanks! GO VOLS! :dance2:

Reactions: 1 person
This isn't a creepy thread. UT offered an 8th grader a scholarship for the 1st time in UT football history. That's big news & a big deal if you ask me.

Not a thing creepy about it. He's also right down the road from Neyland so this kid is a must pick up for UT. Some of you'll don't even know what the word "creepy" really means.

This thread for a kid that's going to be more than likely a superstar & we are the 1st to offer is not creepy & far from it.

Why do so many of you'll cry & whine so much over some recruit threads? They're created for reasons. Don't some of you know that already? Thanks! GO VOLS! :dance2:

Yule

If you have to take that long to explain why it's NOT creepy....it's probably pretty creepy.

Reactions: 3 people
... so this kid is a must pick up for UT.! GO VOLS! :dance2:

A must for 2021. Hyperbole much?

What if he moves?
Gets hurt?
Chooses basketball?
Goes into the service?
Gets fat?
Quits working?

Does the program end? Do we fire Butch? Will he still be here?

Talk to me about "must get" in 2020.

What if he moves?
Gets hurt?
Chooses basketball?
Goes into the service?
Gets fat?
Quits working?

What if this? What if that? What if it rains? What if it snows? I mean c'mone. He's the VERY 1ST 8TH GRADER that the University of Tennessee has offered a scholarship to.

It's history! People stop you crying & whining & move on. There's plenty of information to read about this kid. I provide all sort of stuff for these recruit threads & all I get is backlash in return. Why did you post him? Shouldn't you wait on posting this guy or that guy?

Grow up people & stop whining about something you guys should enjoy reading about. It's like a bunch of cry babies in this place. Do I need to buy a bunch of pacifiers for some of you for Christmas? :wink::p

What if this? What if that? What if it rains? What if it snows? I mean c'mone. He's the VERY 1ST 8TH GRADER that the University of Tennessee has offered a scholarship to.

Didn't Kiffin offer the Berry twins while they were still in the 8th grade?

Thought so, I remember it being talked about on PTI or some such show saying how ridiculous it was.

My bad. I thought it was 9th grade. But, does offering this kid in the 8th grade make it ridiculous? In my opinion, it certainly doesn't because this kid plays like a junior on the field.

He's local on top of that & the Berry twins weren't. It's a must that we keep him in Knoxville even though he has a cousin playing for Bama & his family are Bama fans. They're probably only Bama fans because of Howard currently playing for them.

He will be gone from Bama by the time this kid gets in the 10th grade anyhow. We have to keep him a Vol. He's going to be a superstar wherever he goes that's for sure.

My point was that it wasn't the first time it had ever been done at UT.

Also, I don't think any one kid in any class is a must get but who the hell knows anything with a kid this far out. Way too many variables could change between now and then that could alter where he wants to go.

My point was that it wasn't the first time it had ever been done at UT.

Also, I don't think any one kid in any class is a must get but who the hell knows anything with a kid this far out. Way too many variables could change between now and then that could alter where he wants to go.

I don't necessarily disagree with your post. I'm just saying there's not a thing wrong with it. Others think it's stupid to offer an 8th grader. In most cases yes but when you have a kid destroying varsity juniors & seniors running the ball you have something.

I apologize saying it was the 1st time offering an 8th grader but I thought the Berry twins were 9th graders when offered but that's ok. Thanks!

What if he moves?
Gets hurt?
Chooses basketball?
Goes into the service?
Gets fat?
Quits working?

What if he is all State, All American. five star, top ten player in his class etc? He would just add more power to the championship program at Tennessee.

What if he is all State, All American. five star, top ten player in his class etc? He would just add more power to the championship program at Tennessee.

Now, that's what I like to see. Positive post about this kid. He's very well capable of doing just what you said too. Thanks for the positive comments. 1st in this thread since I created it. Great thinking buddy. :good!:

It's history! People stop you crying & whining & move on. There's plenty of information to read about this kid. I provide all sort of stuff for these recruit threads & all I get is backlash in return. Why did you post him? Shouldn't you wait on posting this guy or that guy?

Grow up people & stop whining about something you guys should enjoy reading about. It's like a bunch of cry babies in this place. Do I need to buy a bunch of pacifiers for some of you for Christmas? :wink::p

Exactly. There are no 'musts' for 2021. Give it a rest.

VN Store

Back