'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

Anyone know If they prefer him on offense or defense?Kid could play anywhere he really wants but seems wr is his calling,but he could backpedal a unicycle and put u on an island kids got some sick movement.

I love this kids swag his fluidity is off the charts.You need those alpha type guys who know that their that good...Dude at 35secs he done hit em with the patented"Poppa PePe Pecker Pat"🫡🤣

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Anyone know If they prefer him on offense or defense?Kid could play anywhere he really wants but seems wr is his calling,but he could backpedal a unicycle and put u on an island kids got some sick movement.

I love this kids swag his fluidity is off the charts.You need those alpha type guys who know that their that good...Dude at 35secs he done hit em with the patented"Poppa PePe Pecker Pat"🫡🤣
Defense, DB

I still think Tennessee is in good shape with Boo Carter. That's been the case for months, really, but that's still the situation going into his official visits. It's interesting that he's saying he's going to take two or three official visits, but he doesn't have any dates set. If the Vols land Carter, I don't get the sense that he will be a serious flight risk after announcing his decision. You never know with those things, but I don't have any reason to think he would continue looking around.
callahan

VN Store

Back