'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

So I'm thinking this kid is a WR all the way...perfect for the slot...he'll spend a year or two behind Squirrel (getting plenty of playing time in the process) and then take over for him after White gets drafted in the 1st or 2nd round...

What say you board?
Corner.

Reactions: lenoxvol
So I'm thinking this kid is a WR all the way...perfect for the slot...he'll spend a year or two behind Squirrel (getting plenty of playing time in the process) and then take over for him after White gets drafted in the 1st or 2nd round...

What say you board?

DB.

We need speed on the defensive end

I'd imagine if we're recruiting him on defense he'll be a nickel or boundary safety

Can do a lot of different stuff with a gamechanger at those spots

Reactions: Smokey19rt

What say you board?
Nix! DB all the way.

I watched some more film from Boo. My take is this:
This kid is special. But he is also a victim of his abilities. He seems to do everything fantastic but not 1 thing is elite. Whatever position he decides to play, if this kid develops over the course of the next 9 months, he could be extremely successful. His pathway to being elite in several things is amazing. This kid hasn’t touched his ceiling yet and his potential is extremely high.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back