'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

Wasn’t there someone here back around the time of the Bama game saying he was going to commit that weekend but people around him got him to hold off or am I tripping?
Just some people trying to start some stuff with NPA lol. Boo was gonna commit at the end of the year but changed it to a top schools list tho.

It’s not fine as a TN fan. It’s been a long time since we had a plus SEC safety beyond the last Warrior year.
I still remember that play he made against kentucky at the goal line. Option play takes the pitch man out. Let's a DE or LB make the tackle on the QB. Amazingly good heads up play that I am pretty sure won us the game.

Hard to pull an instate kid to a 1-11 team.

Worse is the fact that Neon Deion and the CU athletic director burnt so many bridges here with Colorado bigwigs that you can smell issues bubbling to the surface when the chance to attack arises. They will win more than one game, but there is little support from the progressive leadership to see football succeed beyond middling. Add in the loss of USC & UCLA and Deion will depart for press & glamour elsewhere. This is Broncos turf. Few care about college football in Denver.

Worse is the fact that Neon Deion and the CU athletic director burnt so many bridges here with Colorado bigwigs that you can smell issues bubbling to the surface when the chance to attack arises. They will win more than one game, but there is little support from the progressive leadership to see football succeed beyond middling. Add in the loss of USC & UCLA and Deion will depart for press & glamour elsewhere. This is Broncos turf. Few care about college football in Denver.
If his end game is college, I can definitely see him moving around until that Florida St. gig opens up.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
I find it amusing that many people just assume he's a high level Division 1 head coach.
He doesn't have to be if he surrounds himself with the right people. He just has to aquire talent and set standards and expectations, then hold everyone accountable. He never has to win a single championship. If he can make CU competitive and win 8+ games (not this year), he'll get a shot at a much larger program. He's already being successful at the acquiring talent part. He has the #1 CB from back to back classes, and killed it in the portal. The biggest question is his staff and if they can create a TEAM out of that talent.

Chattanooga (Tenn.) Brainerd four-star safety Boo Carter visited Colorado on Saturday. The Buffaloes, who made Carter’s top five schools, gave him a great feeling this weekend in Boulder.

“It just felt different, to be honest,” Carter told On3. “Me getting to meet coach Prime for the first time in person, he’s very chill, he’s very cool. He’s laid back. All the other coaches were cool, as well. This campus is really big and I really enjoyed myself there.”

Carter feels like Colorado will move into his top three schools. Returning to Boulder for an official visit is “possible” for the 6-foot-0, 180-pound defensive back.

“They did impact (me) a lot,” Carter said. “Me just coming up here, seeing the coaches, seeing how it looks, seeing how it feels and what it’s all about, it felt really good.”

On3

Last edited:

VN Store

Back