'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

Random thought here… I always thought it was interesting that Brainerd always had hot fish sandwiches at their football games in the late 90’s. Anyone know if that is still a thing?

Reactions: rocytop2624
Random thought here… I always thought it was interesting that Brainerd always had hot fish sandwiches at their football games in the late 90’s. Anyone know if that is still a thing?
I'm not sure if it was there or another local Chattanooga school, but I watching a game on TV during the season and they were talking about the hot fish sandwich during that game.

Been tough since kids. But for most part, yeah. No Tom Cruise, that guy is ageless
therapy-tissue.gif

Boo Carter, An Athletic Freak Worth Pursuing

We need to sign Boo Carter. If we can sign him, it would really be a defining moment for our football program, similar to the way that Carl Pickens and Dale Carter kickstarted our football program back in the early 90's. I can see Boo Carter playing safety and WR for us. If any NIL collective is listening, let's make this happen!

We need to sign Boo Carter. If we can sign him, it would really be a defining moment for our football program, similar to the way that Carl Pickens and Dale Carter kickstarted our football program back in the early 90's. I can see Boo Carter playing safety and WR for us. If any NIL collective is listening, let's make this happen!
Idiot writing that article still has him at Chattanooga Christian school.

Ugh......I like him and hope he's a Vol, but the "defining moment?"
Slow your roll..............

Defining moment was signing Nico. Boo is an awesome player I’m sure, but just another player.

Defining moment?

If he turns out be anywhere close to Carter or Pickens as a player, then I will be shocked.

Brainerd had people tailgating and they had a fancy truck with food. Howard had fish sandwiches.

VN Store

Back