'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

I hope he commits to UT, but if BOO was my son, I would also advise him to be slow and methodical about making a decision and not to make a quick and emotional decision. He hasn‘t even completed his junior year. Enjoy the process.

Nah. He should commit to the Big Orange now and start building the #1 recruiting class in history. That’s what I would advise my son to do. No bias at all.

I hope he commits to UT, but if BOO was my son, I would also advise him to be slow and methodical about making a decision and not to make a quick and emotional decision. He hasn‘t even completed his junior year. Enjoy the process.
I agree, just a Jr. Teams are going to come calling. Narrowed it down to 12 and will cut it down to 5 next year. A lot things can happen but we just keep on doing what we are doing and it will be a No brainer come signing day. Close to home in a program that is making some noise and gaining momentum. Sit tight and relax on this one, to far out to worry about it at this point. He has earned the right to OV other schools and should take them in stride and when it comes down to the bottom line he will make the right decision. Tennessee.

Buck is a moron and so is his superclips barber. everyone knows his bias against Tennessee and it’s on full display everytime the moron post in this forum. We’re 3rd in the country and relevant finally so they can’t use that excuse anymore. Kentucky most certainly isn’t as relevant

I can’t imagine a middle Tennessee kid choosing to play in the 35 degree Ann Arbor Michigan weather over Knoxville… but I just hope he makes the right decision without too much “interference”. Well wishes and hope he’s a vol

His mom has already stated on here that NPA, or anyone else for that matter, won't be influencing their decision.
alright now hopefully that’s the case, feel a bit better if that’s true. Npas vendetta against tennessee is perplexing

alright now hopefully that’s the case, feel a bit better if that’s true. Npas vendetta against tennessee is perplexing
Apparently (this is according to the Barber) the NPA guys were big fans of Pruitt. They do a good job of helping develop high school athletes, but are also about lining their own pocket$.

VN Store

Back