'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

True but he was able to manage a locker room full of characters at JSU which was very impressive. Now they were winning bc they were way more talented than the comp so we will have to see how he does in the dog days of lower tier P5 program. I think he will be solid tho. Everyone going to write him off if he doesn't finish top 25 or whatever in his first year which I think is unfair considering Colorado's situation. I don't know how good he will be but he won't be bad or anything imo
If he can manage it
His strong assistants will put him in position to win
He’s a ceo type coach

Look at their schedule… AP voters will put them top 10 just for content to write about as soon as possible…

It’s not a stretch to say they get in a 12 team playoff in the next few years.
Yeah, but then they have to actually play and win games to keep that ranking. Deion has a complete rebuild on his hands.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
LOL! I can definitely see them putting CU in the top 25 going into the season and saying something like "Deion has racked up an immense amount of talent upon his arrival."

Those rankings don’t matter but it’d be smart for clicks.

Seems some posters are really torn up over Deion being a HC. Not sure why

Coaching at Jax State isn’t even on the level of some top high schools. Colorado is a huge step up for Deon and he has practically no experience from working under a proven HC. Some of his assistants are more qualified to be HC than he is.

Come on. That ain't right, and you know it.
If you can win and build massive support at an HBCU, you're doing something right. I've coached at an HBCU, and I guarantee you that the coaches at those schools work just as hard as P5 and G5 coaches. Some even harder because it's harder there.

Come on. That ain't right, and you know it.
If you can win and build massive support at an HBCU, you're doing something right. I've coached at an HBCU, and I guarantee you that the coaches at those schools work just as hard as P5 and G5 coaches. Some even harder because it's harder there.

Many high schools in Texas, Florida, California, Ga have more resources, bigger staffs than many HBCUs. Those were the teams Jax State played. Don’t believe it but it’s true.

Many high schools in Texas, Florida, California, Ga have more resources, bigger staffs than many HBCUs. Those were the teams Jax State played. Don’t believe it but it’s true.
Well........if you can win at JSU then I guess you can win anywhere

Hope Boo is a Vol............:)

Last edited:
What’s the scoop on the Peay cheerleaders? Inquiring minds want to know.
All my old friends at The Peay have retired, or gone.....but from what I have "heard," there was underage consumption, hazing, and maybe unauthorized use of a school vehicle.

VN Store

Back