'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

CU being in his or any recruits top three means that other SEC teams are not. So to me that means that he is choosing between the Pac 12 and the SEC. That favors the SEC team in most cases. When it all boils down. Deion is taking away some talent but it will only marginally effect teams looking at the playoffs.

AP voters don’t decide who gets in the playoff

True, it’s decided by a council that is less corrupt and not easily swayed by media hype at all…

But seriously, I’m not worried about Colorado in any sense at all… but if want to make a bet that they won’t sniff the playoffs in the next 3 years knowing the playoff goes to 12 and their conference will basically come down to them and Oregon every year now that USC and UCLA are leaving …

I’m down to put money on it, 😂 Just DM me or whatever floats your boat, I’m not rich enough to do much, but I can cover a few $100 bets.

True, it’s decided by a council that is less corrupt and not easily swayed by media hype at all…

But seriously, I’m not worried about Colorado in any sense at all… but if want to make a bet that they won’t sniff the playoffs in the next 3 years knowing the playoff goes to 12 and their conference will basically come down to them and Oregon every year now that USC and UCLA are leaving …

I’m down to put money on it, 😂 Just DM me or whatever floats your boat, I’m not rich enough to do much, but I can cover a few $100 bets.
With UCLA and USC leaving makes it much easier

I’m not a betting man and I have zero clue how Deion will do as a HC

Cu will not be in the top 25 preseason. Huge doubt they win 4 games. They don’t get to stack wins against non conference opponents. Year 2 may be better but this year will be rough.

Cu will not be in the top 25 preseason. Huge doubt they win 4 games. They don’t get to stack wins against non conference opponents. Year 2 may be better but this year will be rough.

theyre Hoping to win big early bc Shadeur May be in line to declare for the NFL draft if he gets a 1st round look.
with 30+ grad transfers and a good staff, I wouldnt put it past them to win a lot early.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I hope deon tanks this year so when we have to compete with him on the competing trail we can say the dudes all talk, we can give you the exposure and a better path to the nfl…
Y’all know he’s playing the I can get you to the nfl card to these players, using them so he can get the W.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I hope deon tanks this year so when we have to compete with him on the competing trail we can say the dudes all talk, we can give you the exposure and a better path to the nfl…
Y’all know he’s playing the I can get you to the nfl card to these players, using them so he can get the W.

So the same thing every coach tries to do?

Look at their schedule… AP voters will put them top 10 just for content to write about as soon as possible…

It’s not a stretch to say they get in a 12 team playoff in the next few years.

I can guarantee they will not. The new car smell will wear off and just be another team that peaks at 8 wins. He obviously shows favortism by making his son starting QB without even a QB battle. They will be divided soon.

Coaching at Jax State isn’t even on the level of some top high schools. Colorado is a huge step up for Deon and he has practically no experience from working under a proven HC. Some of his assistants are more qualified to be HC than he is.
True but he was able to manage a locker room full of characters at JSU which was very impressive. Now they were winning bc they were way more talented than the comp so we will have to see how he does in the dog days of lower tier P5 program. I think he will be solid tho. Everyone going to write him off if he doesn't finish top 25 or whatever in his first year which I think is unfair considering Colorado's situation. I don't know how good he will be but he won't be bad or anything imo

VN Store

Back