'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

But Buck said in a recent article that Kentucky is now the ‘cool’ school

Kentucky:
im-cool-sponge-bob.gif

Buck is a moron and so is his superclips barber. everyone knows his bias against Tennessee and it’s on full display everytime the moron post in this forum. We’re 3rd in the country and relevant finally so they can’t use that excuse anymore. Kentucky most certainly isn’t as relevant
I’ll give you a like for “superclips barber!”
😂

Reactions: VolNash17
But once committed everyone else immediately drops you which wouldn’t equate to NIL value - correct? Maybe I’m not understanding NIL clearly.

Boo is a 4 star and skill position player. That, along with his social media presence will drive NIL "value" for his initial NIL contracts. Being a 4 star ATH already puts him a position to draw top tier NIL money from Tennessee or anywhere else. Holding out may generate more media buzz--but some of that buzz is not sustainable because he is going to disappoint most of the fans from schools he rejects (not to mention the hateful crap the former "fans" will say--which will go on for years). When you are down to 5 schools and you then announce your commitment, you have sorely disappointed 80% of the fans who got their hopes up. That will not create NIL value that actually pays.

To remain eligible to play his senior year for a TSSAA team, he cannot accept any NIL money until after he finishes playing. I am not saying people do not accept money, but when it is so easy to comply with the rules, why break them and run the risk of being a negative headline or losing eligibility?

Even if Boo commits now, he will continue to generate buzz at off season camps and because he is an incoming Tennessee super star-- this will be more sustainable "fan" support that will stay with him as he goes through college and to the NFL.

Sure, if he commits now, he will lose 10,000 Nebraska followers hanging on his every word, but they were never going to stick around anyway because he is not going to Nebraska or any of those off brand schools. So those people are not going to be around later when it comes time to actually write checks.

Whatever boo decides, I wish the best for him. Always want the Tennessee kids to do well. But hopefully that’s with the Vols. Hope he has a great time during the recruiting process and embraces it more than anything. It can be tough and stressful for the family and the kid involved. All love and well wishes to Boo

Even though he's an offensive genius, it's apparent that Heupel wants to put as many freakish athletes as he can on defense. You can only scheme so much on the defensive side of the ball. But, if you match our current scheme with half the athletes that Georgia or Alabama have on defense, you start having playoff expectations every year.

Answers my question. Thank you. So basican its a sh1t hole

It's not. I went there this past summer with some friends because their daughter was on a college trip and we were on the way to their lake house in Michigan. Ann Arbor is a great town and the campus at UM is great too. The Big House is really impressive from a sheer size standpoint. They've kept it fairly updated and nice. It looks massive because it just spreads out so far, while Neyland goes up. So while it may not be nearly as loud as Neyland and the gameday atmosphere doesn't compare (a die-hard Michigan fan/alum has flat-out told me that), it's definitely not a "sh1t hole."

It's not. I went there this past summer with some friends because their daughter was on a college trip and we were on the way to their lake house in Michigan. Ann Arbor is a great town and the campus at UM is great too. The Big House is really impressive from a sheer size standpoint. They've kept it fairly updated and nice. It looks massive because it just spreads out so far, while Neyland goes up. So while it may not be nearly as loud as Neyland and the gameday atmosphere doesn't compare (a die-hard Michigan fan/alum has flat-out told me that), it's definitely not a "sh1t hole."
Ok ok, maybe not a sh1t hole, just a ginormous crap hole.
😎

Even though he's an offensive genius, it's apparent that Heupel wants to put as many freakish athletes as he can on defense. You can only scheme so much on the defensive side of the ball. But, if you match our current scheme with half the athletes that Georgia or Alabama have on defense, you start having playoff expectations every year.
Heupel’s dad was a Defensive coordinator so you know he knows a lot on that side of the ball and you know that’s helped him as an offensive mind.

He was asked what he’d be like as a DC and he’s said “aggressive, I’d blitz a lot”

Heupel’s dad was a Defensive coordinator so you know he knows a lot on that side of the ball and you know that’s helped him as an offensive mind.

He was asked what he’d be like as a DC and he’s said “aggressive, I’d blitz a lot”
I'm sure that has played a role in how he's able to find the weaknesses in every defense that he faces.

Kinda like Chip Kelly. Chip coached defense originally. Then switched over. Said his experience on that side helped him with attacking offenses

VN Store

Back