'19 TN CB Maurice Hampton

Is he currently on campus? Heard this may be so....wild if true
I can hear CJP's pitch now, "Son you want to go down there where you can't understand a word your Red Bulled up coach says or come up here to Knoxville for some good coaching and cornbread?"

On campus?

Not as far as I can tell. Checked into it last night, and someone close to him told me they didn’t think he was there.

His dad said just a few days ago that Hampton will be choosing between LSU and Auburn.

- Callahan

Go play baseball bud..........................;)
50/50% as it stands now (meaning mlb), but probably won't go as high in draft as people were speculating earlier, my guess he will be playing football and baseball... expected to sign next week but it is a risk for sure.

50/50% as it stands now (meaning mlb), but probably won't go as high in draft as people were speculating earlier, my guess he will be playing football and baseball... expected to sign next week but it is a risk for sure.
Guy has loads of talent and from what I’ve been told, he is real quality person. I read where it was stated (not by him) that if he’s a 1st/2nd rd pick......he plays baseball.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

VN Store

Back