'19 TN CB Maurice Hampton

Good. Burn a LSU scholarship before going to the mlb.
Yeah, he's going to be a Cub and a Smokey. So we can watch him play more than LSU will.

I just love this sh!t even if I get my heart broken. We just need to land one and Wright, of course, and my day will be made

How is LSU going into Memphis and getting the top kid in the city to commit as Juniors? The WR for 2020 is committed to them already.

LMAO at this thread. In just a few pages, it wasn't as good as Henry T's; but, it was pretty damn good. 😂

How is LSU going into Memphis and getting the top kid in the city to commit as Juniors? The WR for 2020 is committed to them already.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Next question

2 sport guy iirc. If only there was an SEC team in the home state with instant playing time at corner and a rising baseball program with a great HC

I just can't see us being an option for him or any other high-level transfer in the near-term. How unhappy would you have to be at LSU to travel just as far in the other direction to play for a team that is set to be pretty bad next year, and certainly facing some stiff penalties that may outlast your available eligibility. I'd think he surely has better options, though I'd love to have him.

They claim some injuries slowed him down and got him behind in baseball. But he had some starts for LSU football, even during their championship season. Has played more safety than CB, but can do both.

I would say, come on to K-town!
In a heartbeat

VN Store

Back