'21 TN CB Kyndrich Breedlove

benholt06

Honest question What are Turrentine's limitations and do you think Breedlove and Huey are comparable or better prospects ?
AT just doesn't have elite speed or athleticism. As far as instincts and knowledge of the position, he's probably the best DB in the state. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think he could help us.

But Huey especially and Breedlove are much more athletic. With coaching up from JP and DA, I think those 2 have a much higher ceiling because of their superior athletic ability.

peaygolf

Let's Go Peay!!!!
AT just doesn't have elite speed or athleticism. As far as instincts and knowledge of the position, he's probably the best DB in the state. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think he could help us.

But Huey especially and Breedlove are much more athletic. With coaching up from JP and DA, I think those 2 have a much higher ceiling because of their superior athletic ability.
Personally, give me instincts and knowledge over pure athleticism, with none of the above.
Hard to teach instincts.

VolsVFL

Personally, give me instincts and knowledge over pure athleticism, with none of the above.
Hard to teach instincts.
Yeah I hear ya! But at Cornerback most time the are in some form of man coverage. I want my best athlete for for that. I think Turrentine will be perfect at the star position with some weight gain. Personally I’ll be rooting for him no matter where he goes because he a good kid and from TN.

VolsFan5

Thanks .. this makes sense

VN Store

Sponsors