'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

Any news on some big fish like Darnell Washington?
That would be off-topic and that’s...
tenor.gif

Reactions: jwilliams
I think we're good here.

I would hope so.

I like Theo Jackson. We have some other bodies back there too. But McCullough is the only real stud we have at Safety....
Alonta Taylor could be as well...but who's going to replace him at CB?

So Lawrence is a starter next fall at FS if he stays with us. Not just that...but he's probably the best we will have as DB once he gets his legs under him.

I would hope so.

I like Theo Jackson. We have some other bodies back there too. But McCullough is the only real stud we have at Safety....

So Lawrence is a starter next fall at FS if he stays with us. Not just that...but he's probably the best we will have as DB once he gets his legs under him.
Definitely the type of player UT needs to compete in the future.

I would hope so.

Flowers was playing well before getting injured.

He and Grimes. Package deal offered by Ole Miss? I hear the Grove is lovely. Go enjoy the visit and sign in December with the Vols.

He and Grimes. Package deal offered by Ole Miss? I hear the Grove is lovely. Go enjoy the visit and sign in December with the Vols.
Too bad its in Miss. Back when single, hanging out in Buckhead. It occured to me. #1 a dimepiece in Knox Cty, may not enjoy the same distinctions in Atlanta. #2 Ole Miss grads are left and right - shooting fish in a barrell. #3 Req's for admittance are a pulse.

VN Store

Back