'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

Somebody mentioned it in the Antonio Johnson thread and I, 2nd it. A Lawrence/Johnson safety combo would be almost the perfect scenario for safeties in the '20 class, imo
Hopefully we get the safety from DC to commit this weekend and one of those three could play star.

Reactions: The Dog
Hopefully we get the safety from DC to commit this weekend and one of those three could play star.
Ha-ha, it was 901 with the Lawrence/Johnson combo that I love and agree with. Yeah, I like the DC Safety also. Plus, u gotta love a kid with those skills and a 1st name like Mordachi

Edit: Mordecai

Reactions: 901LookAlive
Ha-ha, it was 901 with the Lawrence/Johnson combo that I love and agree with. Yeah, I like the DC Safety also. Plus, u gotta love a kid with those skills and a 1st name like Mordachi

Edit: Mordecai
Perfect size to pair with our heavier safety signees last cycle. I'll say it again, this D will be absolutely humming when we face Oklahoma.

Perfect size to pair with our heavier safety signees last cycle. I'll say it again, this D will be absolutely humming when we face Oklahoma.

Imagine if Harris gets in by some miracle...I definitely expect this D to be rolling by 2020

This is Tennessee, home skillet. #Necks Yurr

fyp.

Yeah I might be jumping the gun a bit...it should be pretty dang good in 2020 but a lot of the players I’m getting fired up about would only be freshmen...

2021 for sure...and if some older players step up so the freshmen aren’t leaned on too heavy then 2020 could be awesome too

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokinBob
"Logged a 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast in favor of Tennessee for Top247 safety Keshawn Lawrenceafter talking to a source with knowledge of the recruitment.
247Sports ranks Lawrence as the nation’s No. 3 safety and No. 1 recruit in the state. LSU, Ole Miss and Miami are among the other top contenders for the blue-chipper.

Tennessee has eight commits so far in the 2020 class. Wouldn’t be surprising to see Lawrence part of the fold soon.

The 6-foot-1, 195-pound Lawrence is one of the more athletic prospects in the country, clocking a 4.59 laser-timed 40-yard dash at a recent The Opening Regional with a more impressive 4.06 shuttle showing that change of direction ability. Physically ready to play from day one, Lawrence is also explosive sporting a 39-5 inch vertical leap.
Lawrence was banged up as a junior but still rushed for nearly 800 yards and five touchdowns while also shining in the secondary. Fully healthy now he's poised for a big senior year."

Wiltfong - 247

"Logged a 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast in favor of Tennessee for Top247 safety Keshawn Lawrenceafter talking to a source with knowledge of the recruitment.
247Sports ranks Lawrence as the nation’s No. 3 safety and No. 1 recruit in the state. LSU, Ole Miss and Miami are among the other top contenders for the blue-chipper.

Tennessee has eight commits so far in the 2020 class. Wouldn’t be surprising to see Lawrence part of the fold soon.

The 6-foot-1, 195-pound Lawrence is one of the more athletic prospects in the country, clocking a 4.59 laser-timed 40-yard dash at a recent The Opening Regional with a more impressive 4.06 shuttle showing that change of direction ability. Physically ready to play from day one, Lawrence is also explosive sporting a 39-5 inch vertical leap.
Lawrence was banged up as a junior but still rushed for nearly 800 yards and five touchdowns while also shining in the secondary. Fully healthy now he's poised for a big senior year."

Wiltfong - 247

That vertical among other things is what really stands out to me! Kids got some hops

"Wouldn’t be surprising to see Lawrence part of the fold soon"

If that happens it would help with Baron, although RC poo-poos peer recruiting.

We get Lawrence we will have one of the top secondary, if not the top, in a year or 2. With who we already have.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back