'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

That's a good look by him! He's doing that at 6'3" 190. That type of explosive power is good for breaking tackles or coming up in run support. I don't care where the coaches want to play him. Just sign em!!

Talented In-state guy with production to back up his measurables. Gotta have him...

Reactions: T Dog and peaygolf
Where is he projected, Corner or Safety?

Anyone with the football acumen able to compare him to the other Tennessee boys who were highly projected in J. Ramsey and V. Bell?

Where is he projected, Corner or Safety?

Anyone with the football acumen able to compare him to the other Tennessee boys who were highly projected in J. Ramsey and V. Bell?
I’m no scout, but watched him and Ramsey a lot in HS. From the eye test....Lawrence is better in HS...... against same competition.

Not saying he’s going to be better in college or NFL......jmo in high school.

I’m no scout, but watched him and Ramsey a lot in HS. From the eye test....Lawrence is better in HS...... against same competition.

Considering what Pruitt did with Ramsey in year 1 this gets me excited. As for the poster who asked if we need more DB's, let Bryce Thompson get injured or Baylen get beat over and over and you'll have your answer.

Wow, that is a very nice canvas to start with. Hope he comes here and keeps his nose and academics clean and works his butt off and avoids injury.

Can you imagine finally having an in state kid with that much potential. I like the freshman corners from last year, and can't wait to see how much better Taylor and Thompson are. I like the thought of an incoming freshman with more upside than them, that bodes well for us.

While in Nashville, we stopped by Ensworth to see 2020 safety Keshawn Lawrence. After not visiting Tennessee for a while, Lawrence made a pair of visits in three weeks to Rocky Top, including attending the Orange & White Game. Lawrence has quickly built a bond with new DC Derrick Ansley. He likes the idea of playing close to home, too, and it doesn’t hurt that he’s tight with other UT priorities like Tyler Baron and Cooper Mays. South Carolina, with T-Rob, is coming on hard of late and LSU and Miami are pushing as well. Lawrence hopes to come to a decision sometime in the next month or so.

-VQ

VN Store

Back