'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

Lawrence, a rising senior at Ensworth, also has been high on Tennessee for much of his recruitment, and he has visited the Vols three times since late March. He once planned to take an official visit to either Ole Miss or South Carolina earlier this month, but an unofficial visit to Ole Miss the weekend of June 1 is the only trip he has taken so far this summer.

While Lawrence’s timeline for a decision remains open-ended, a summer announcement remains a possibility for him.

-Callahan

lynda-carter-as-wonder-woman-06.gif

does anyone find it difficult to listen to Cucker's podcast?

Callahan: "OL are hard to rate."

Rucker: "You know, I'll tell you, I've covered a lot of football and watched a lot of games, from Chattanooga to Knoxville. And I don't pretend that I'm the smartest guy around by any stretch, but I've watched some football in my life. And one thing I've always heard from football coaches, and I've heard from a lot of them, not that I'm important or anything. Trust me, my wife and family and the gophers outside let me know I'm not important. But those coaches will always tell you, OL are so hard to evaluate."

Patrick: "Yup."

Callahan: "OL are hard to rate."

Rucker: "You know, I'll tell you, I've covered a lot of football and watched a lot of games, from Chattanooga to Knoxville. And I don't pretend that I'm the smartest guy around by any stretch, but I've watched some football in my life. And one thing I've always heard from football coaches, and I've heard from a lot of them, not that I'm important or anything. Trust me, my wife and family and the gophers outside let me know I'm not important. But those coaches will always tell you, OL are so hard to evaluate."

Patrick: "Yup."

So self indulgent.

VN Store

Back