'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

Mind if I ask what font you used for the "Different eras..." part? I do graphics design and ad creation and the most annoying thing for me to figure out sometimes is which font to use that will look clean and professional. I've got a ridiculous amount of fonts on my computer and hate digging through them, so I usually stick to two or three different ones. I really like how that looks.

Mind if I ask what font you used for the "Different eras..." part? I do graphics design and ad creation and the most annoying thing for me to figure out sometimes is which font to use that will look clean and professional. I've got a ridiculous amount of fonts on my computer and hate digging through them, so I usually stick to two or three different ones. I really like how that looks.
Maybe futura?

Its Gotham Bold. I love gotham, use it on pretty much everything. Looks great big, looks great small, looks super solid without being too flashy and attention-drawing. just does it all.

Its Gotham Bold. I love gotham, use it on pretty much everything. Looks great big, looks great small, looks super solid without being too flashy and attention-drawing. just does it all.
Awesome. Our logo and a lot of branding uses a version of helvetica and I'm getting tired of using it all the time. Gotham looks great. Thanks!

Me trying to get chit done while reading this thread

giphy.gif

Recently forecasted 247Sports No. 3 safety Keshawn Lawrence to Tennessee and I wouldn’t be surprised if the state’s top prospect was in the fold sooner rather than later. The Nashville (Tenn.) Ensworth standout is the country’s No. 63 prospect regardless of position per the 247Sports Composite, an outstanding athlete who can fly, change direction and physically walks in ready to play for whichever program he ultimately chooses.
-Wiltfong

VN Store

Back