'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

They're not on BAMA's level by any means, but they're averaging 40 points a game and absolutely smoked us last year. its the only other game i feel is an auto L at this point.
They’re capable of such but I don’t see “unwinnable”. They killed us via the same route Vandy did last season. Highly efficient accurate QB. That ain’t Bryant.

They’re capable of such but I don’t see “unwinnable”. They killed us via the same route Vandy did last season. Highly efficient accurate QB. That ain’t Bryant.
agree
There's no one in the schedule, save bama, that is a for sure loss or win...

Should be exciting.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
The report from our South Carolina site says the Gamecocks are “working to get” him on an official visit next weekend. That doesn’t mean it’s set in stone. We’ll see if it happens. They’re one of the teams who have been involved with him hoping to get him back on campus, and there was some talk at one point last month of Lawrence taking a visit there that never came to fruition.

Callahan

shumer finished 2018 with a 143.9 QBR. bryant is at 157.9 right now.

opinion noted. numbers suggest otherwise, which is why it feels further out of reach to me than others. their defense is pretty damn solid, too.

that being said, if we manage to win 5 of the next 7, i certainly won't care who handed us the losses.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Question on his instagram: "Are you gonna stay committed if we only go 4/8 or 5/7 bro?" Answer: "Only God knows bro"

Thanks for enlightening me. You're right. Beating South Carolina wouldn't help UT shut up Muschamp and some of his negative recruiting tactics.
Recruiting battles rarely hinge on individual on-field battles.

It’s relationships and opportunity the vast majority of the time.

Happy to help. 😏

Kid is the day 1 starter at star. And I for one can't wait to see Shamburger lose his spot to this kid.
The one thing that he lacks is that he is not much of a hitter. I see him like deon grant which is really good at playing centerfield but tackling as a last resort.

Kid is the day 1 starter at star. And I for one can't wait to see Shamburger lose his spot to this kid.
I would rather see Shamburger grow as a player and Lawerence work in with our current corners. We have so little depth that there is plenty of playing time to go around without current players being kicked to the side. Heck when we have a 3* true freshman DB go down we really only have 3 capable corners in Thompson, George, and Taylor to go up against the number 3 team in the country.

Reactions: SmokinBob

VN Store

Back