'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

Don't hv a problem with those 2 on DL but we need more than them. O. Thomas not against or for, but who's to say he or the 2 DL guys you named will come? Then what on to like tier 3 or 4 guys. We need dawgs asap and pass rushing head huning fools. We need to pay both Smalls whatever it takes. We need impact guys who play suicidal foorball and don't gaf about putting it all on the line. The thing is fake super recruiting won't get them but the BAG will. Integrity doesn't win football recruiting or games big time players do.
“Both” Smalls?

Barton had a recruit chat the other day. List of prospects who've shown they are on the verge of moving up based on SR film. His 1st guy..

Senior film that has flashed to me as guys that are early "stock up" types in the 2020 class:
Keshawn Lawrence - He keeps getting better. Elite athlete and now he's really embracing the physicality of the safety position. Great ball skills too

CPF puts a much larger finger print over the entire athletic department now. I do not think he is going to trash his legacy for a dastardly, or haphazard attempt at becoming the HC again. He can do more for the University with less risk in the position he is in now. He can help right the ship in many other ways than coaching. CPF has already proven he is willing to do what is needed to make the football program a success. I think he will continue to do that.

I routinely have students that are with me to learn how to properly prepare for their career in a live environment. While I am in the background with an ever watchful eye, it is so much easier for me to see when a mistake is about to be made. When a student is in the moment, they do not always see the big picture as easily as I do. The severity of the mistake determines the quickness of my / our intervention, if so needed. Some instances require immediate intervention as to not cause harm to anyone else, others are minor and lead to the student having to do more work to learn how to remedy the issue. Other issues are of no harm, but could potentially lead to harm in the future if they are not identified and can be simply discussed. I see CPF and CJP's relationship to be somewhat similar to the students and mine.

I will finish with a quote

All I'll say is if you know me and follow my posts, I rarely post anything not from a reliable source. I was on a call wih former players and a few who work in the Athletic Department and what I told you came directly from within theoffice operations.

He’s gonna take an OV to scar
9C2BF9AC-3A01-4B81-947F-80AE1B2F90DD.gif

i'm all about some kids takin' visits. but, writing seems to be being written on the wall with some of our sturdiest commits taking visits, as well Baron and Hardy RUMORED to be going elsewhere.

Trying to be positive here through all this; was hoping (and still am), that even with a bad year we could at least keep class together.

Hope kid stays with us.

This class falls apart, Pruitt won't be too far behind i think.

He’s been telling these kids we are close, and that last year was our worst year. Time and time again recruits have stated that they need to see Tennessee is headed in the right direction

I mean it’s always good to see other places cuz U won’t ever have the chance to I’m sure all of our commits KNOW we need them

Beating USCe on the field this season might be the key to holding on to and getting many of the in state recruits.

VN Store

Back