'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

Wonder if we told him the DB spots were being taken up, and he needed to jump on board.

Maybe. Price has been saying he thinks the instate kids feel they have a spot no matter what and they can wait. So he felt the staff should take some out of state kids to then put pressure on of the 3 in Mays/KL/Baron to jump. Now that you have a top 100 safety in fold and you have mordecai and Crawford possibly wanting in then it’s an easier convo to have. Hey these two guys want in and we can’t turn both of them down unless your IN. Suddenly a kid can’t wait anymore

Maybe. Price has been saying he thinks the instate kids feel they have a spot no matter what and they can wait. So he felt the staff should take some out of state kids to then put pressure on of the 3 in Mays/KL/Baron to jump. Now that you have a top 100 safety in fold and you have mordecai and Crawford possibly wanting in then it’s an easier convo to have. Hey these two guys want in and we can’t turn both of them down unless your IN. Suddenly a kid can’t wait anymore
Yeah VQ guys reiterated that Lawrence, Baron, Mays, Hardy have spots so they can dick around with visits all they want.

One of the comments in Wiltfong's article is from a Canes fan (they still have those?) who said he will commit to the U since Corn Elder is his cousin.....

One of the comments in Wiltfong's article is from a Canes fan (they still have those?) who said he will commit to the U since Corn Elder is his cousin.....

That dude is silly. So you are going to join some cousin (plenty of kids have a dozen cousins) from near 20 hours away just to play in a trash stadium, trash fans, with trash facilities? Kid seems smarter than that.

Yeah VQ guys reiterated that Lawrence, Baron, Mays, Hardy have spots so they can dick around with visits all they want.
Idk that VQ knows for sure though, they haven’t known much this year. Definitely think Baron has a spot no matter what. Lawrence and Mays if spots fill up with other players similar, then what do you do? I like both of them but we’re in on comparable players if they want to screw around.

Idk that VQ knows for sure though, they haven’t known much this year. Definitely think Baron has a spot no matter what. Lawrence and Mays if spots fill up with other players similar, then what do you do? I like both of them but we’re in on comparable players if they want to screw around.

I agree, I think Baron is the hardest to replace and has a spot if he wants, followed by Lawrence and then Mays. Mays spot is the most up for grabs IMO.

VN Store

Back