'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

No...I have my own take. And I will. 😎

Kyle Phillips always translated better to a 3-4 DE. Dejauan said he was closer to Kyle Phillips than Darrell Taylor. Don’t necessarily disagree with that. Anderson’s not explosive on that side. So I see him better at the other OLB in the 3-4 and on the strongside DE in the 4-3. Just a fit thing. Derek Barnett didn’t fit the 3-4 either...but was the beast he is in the 4-3.

Fair enough...

The thing that sucks the most to me is we’re going to have to face him the next four years...in a system that probably does fit him better than ours...with a coach that’s known for defense 🤦‍♂️

Fair enough...

The thing that sucks the most to me is we’re going to have to face him the next four years...in a system that probably does fit him better than ours...with a coach that’s known for defense 🤦‍♂️

well let's say two years as he probably won't play as a freshman and then he is so good he will probably leave early for the draft.

Fair enough...

True dat. I predict he flourishes under Muschamp. We just have to be better with the fits we have.

That a cocaine reference?

You be the judge

muschhaaaamp.0.gif

WDE is an OLB in the 3-4. 3-4 DE’s are quicker, longer 4-3 DT’s.
3-4 DEs are bigger than 4-3 DEs. WDE is a DE in a 3-4, either plays a 4 tech or a 4i. OLBs (5 tech) in our system are called Sam and Jack

Disregard. I read what you said again. Basically saying the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back