'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

Yasssss

I wonder how long we will have to wait for Baron to commit after. Aren't these two teammates?

Yes they're team mates but its very much a gimme that Baron will be a VOL being his dad is a coach at UT. Also to note things are rough at Ensworth because they have a very young and inexperienced OL/DL in a yr or 2 they'll be right back. Another element is the transition from Bowers to Garrett. Their Fr class over there is really stocked with players. All in all Keyshawn is elite and can go where he wants due to his ability to play wherever they put him.

Reactions: highspeed
Yes they're team mates but its very much a gimme that Baron will be a VOL being his dad is a coach at UT. Also to note things are rough at Ensworth because they have a very young and inexperienced OL/DL in a yr or 2 they'll be right back. Another element is the transition from Bowers to Garrett. Their Fr class over there is really stocked with players. All in all Keyshawn is elite and can go where he wants due to his ability to play wherever they put him.
I have seen them a couple of times and their D looked impressive but the O struggled and a lot had to do with no OL.

Best I’ve seen in person around Nashville in a long time. He would be instant impact.

VN Store

Back