'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

My timeline wasn’t able to meet Keshawn’s yesterday. It ended up being a family day for the health issues I had mentioned to y’all earlier. I wasn’t able to take the call when he called yesterday but was able to get him on the phone this morning. He talks about some different stuff here. Mainly other targets he is after but wanted to share with you guys

Lawrence Choose Vols: Talks Decision, Potential Top 5 Class, and Other Major Targets – Vol Recruiting Reports
Wow with KL & HB recruiting guys like Tyler Baron, Jay Hardy, Tee Hodge, Tank Bigsby, EJ Williams, and Rakim Jarrett we're going to be a force

My timeline wasn’t able to meet Keshawn’s yesterday. It ended up being a family day for the health issues I had mentioned to y’all earlier. I wasn’t able to take the call when he called yesterday but was able to get him on the phone this morning. He talks about some different stuff here. Mainly other targets he is after but wanted to share with you guys

Lawrence Choose Vols: Talks Decision, Potential Top 5 Class, and Other Major Targets – Vol Recruiting Reports
Heretofore to be known as “You can call me” Ray...jk. Good stuff! Fills in some uncertainties such as where the coaches initially want to use him. If they’re going corner along with Green, then that must mean Lovie Jenkins is projected at Star...as one of his recruiting articles suggested.

I also have a ground hog that I'm trying to give some lead poison to. Almost had him this morning. Little devil saw me when I went to take aim and took of like Carl Lewis. Shotgun next time.

Here is a look from one of InVol's home security cameras......

2HHGus.gif

You clearly see an orange shirt under his Miami shirt the moment his jacket comes off. He took a shirt off and dropped the Miami shirt. He didn’t throw it to the side or on ground. Miami fans mad they fell for fake insider and he was committed already before visit since he had video. Only trolling he did was making them think they were in it to add drama to announcement

In fairness he said he wasn’t a silent commit.... which was true considering the video....

I also have a ground hog that I'm trying to give some lead poison to. Almost had him this morning. Little devil saw me when I went to take aim and took of like Carl Lewis. Shotgun next time.

You know they have humane traps you can put down and bring him over to Haw Ridge. Those dudes are too cute to blow up.

Great read, thank you. You do a great job building a rapport with the guys you cover. Much appreciated.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Some quotes from the Miami board.
They big mad.

"This kid goes out of his way to troll Miami? For that little dogshyt program Tennessee? Now that's funny "

"I'm not even sure why we recruited this guy. We've gotta be getting close to having more de-commits then the entire ACC combined."

"Nobody gives a **** about Miami. We're f****** Oklahoma State with better alumni. Or West Virginia. We need to win big this year."

"I’m glad he didn’t commit. The state of Tennessee has some of the worst football players I’ve ever seen. "

"**** him "

"Man Miami is like a Beta male wining and dining these girls and get no play. And the SEC is that alpha that comes right in and take her without even trying LMAO we got to do better. "

They big mad.

"This kid goes out of his way to troll Miami? For that little dogshyt program Tennessee? Now that's funny "

"I'm not even sure why we recruited this guy. We've gotta be getting close to having more de-commits then the entire ACC combined."

"Nobody gives a **** about Miami. We're f****** Oklahoma State with better alumni. Or West Virginia. We need to win big this year."

"I’m glad he didn’t commit. The state of Tennessee has some of the worst football players I’ve ever seen. "

"**** him "

"Man Miami is like a Beta male wining and dining these girls and get no play. And the SEC is that alpha that comes right in and take her without even trying LMAO we got to do better. "
The best ones are the guys who praised him and talked him up big in the first 2 threads. Only to come back and say how bad he sucked later, lol.

Reactions: FïreBall
They big mad.

"**** him "

lol'd at that last quote.

Great read, thank you. You do a great job building a rapport with the guys you cover. Much appreciated.
I appreciate that. Chad Simmons told me when I first started this that building a rapport was the toughest thing todo but when you did it would always be the most rewarding. I did okay with the 2019 guys but was playing catch up the whole way through and the way this staff recruits that makes it hard. So I turned my focus to 2020 and trying to do as much as possible with them to be at least up to par on most of the guys. Sometimes you write an article about somebody that doesn’t end up even getting a real look but sometimes you write an article on somebody that ends up being a major target. It all works out in the end. Just have to love doing it

They big mad.

"**** him "

tears.jpg

They big mad.

"**** him "

2C40639A-E0D5-40F8-B5C5-DA0B89AF4F74.jpeg

This is GOLD #FriendZone
We get the 🍪 🍪 🍪 & 🥛 and they get the bill at the end of the 🌃

I second, or third, or fourth, or whatever place I'm in by now all the accolades from above. Great piece! I did chuckle that he knew everyone but the lineman. Poor guys just don't get the love they deserve sometimes.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back