'24 TN CB Kaleb Beasley (Tennessee)

1) I want to say THANK YOU for bringing on the ground information all the time. I and others appreciate it.

To many of your kind have been alienated by this place and then run away.

With that said- be mindful of what you're actually watching and what setting it's in.

Just turn on the kids film. He's an absolute ball hawk and as complete a CB that has come through the state.

I've said this ad nauseam, about 1 on 1, 7on 7. They are designed for the offense to win.
They literally teach DBs its okay to lose.

Show me a DB that has ever excelled in 1v1 drills without holding.

I remember in high school, 7on7 was just getting popular. Our 5'3 WR that run 4.7, but was quick laterally- absolutely ate up a Mr. Football who was 6'2 190 DB/WR.

Basically these camps are just entertainment. I've personally scouted 2 NFL DBs that never once attended a camp (because of that they had low rankings), and they are both more prolific than your avergage starting NFL CB. One got vote 2 years ago for DPOY, and the other is an all-pro for the Bengals.

Beasley right now is a better "DB" than either were at that stage in their careers.
If this kid keeps progressing and gets to play with a good pass rush, then i would absolutely not be surprised to see him get drafted high.
- plays under control
- stays in the hip pocket
- great balls skills
- optimal size
He's going to be a great DB. But 1st round is elite level. Looking forward to watching him against Thompson and Milton (will be matched up on Debron probably). Beasley never put a hand on Debron in those 1v1s bc Debron kept running in an in-breaking slant and was open every time. Wasn't a quick slant, it was a solid 15-20 yards down the field. QB was able to comfortably throw it into Debron with no worry about the pass being broken up. He's still young obviously and he has worked his butt off this spring despite playing basketball so I'm looking forward to his play this year. Really good kid too

Offered by Clemson today
Big offer for him. He's been waiting on that one. Still think he is coming here. He was a little frustrated with Clemson a couple months ago tho because they told him they aren't offering any 2024s and then offered Boo Carter. Don't think that plays much into a factor here but it was something I remembered.

Beasley , Spillmans and Lipscomb Academy beat Milton, GA 😃
17-7!

Milton was ranked top 15 OVERALL in the State of Georgia and 55th Nationally 👍🤔.

That's pretty damn impressive. I can't remember a Tennessee high school team ever beating a Georgia team of that caliber!

There's nothing wrong with the HS talent in this state. Gump writing it off in year 1 should've told us he wasn't gonna work out. Nash metro is one of the fastest growing cities in America and we will reap the benefits of that in the coming years.

There's nothing wrong with the HS talent in this state. Gump writing it off in year 1 should've told us he wasn't gonna work out. Nash metro is one of the fastest growing cities in America and we will reap the benefits of that in the coming years.
Apparently Chattanooga is even better then Nashville according to buck

Reactions: WhatInVolnation
Beasley , Spillmans and Lipscomb Academy beat Milton, GA 😃
17-7!

Milton was ranked top 15 OVERALL in the State of Georgia and 55th Nationally 👍🤔.

That's pretty damn impressive. I can't remember a Tennessee high school team ever beating a Georgia team of that caliber!
Lipscomb ain't your basic TSSAA team though. They are freaking loaded and their 8th grade team could beat a lot of HS teams around here........Scary good.

Lipscomb ain't your basic TSSAA team though. They are freaking loaded and their 8th grade team could beat a lot of HS teams around here........Scary good.
Do you think they have anybody besides KB and baby Spillman we'd potentially look at?

VN Store

Back