'24 TN CB Kaleb Beasley (Tennessee)

Honestly there’s not much difference in the two. Tbh it’s easier to mk a splash come back in the ACC than the SEC. Enter the Sandman as Kirk Herbstreit said a few weeks ago a top 3 intro in America for a football stadium. Neyland has gone down due to various reasons but primarily lack of wins. Not sure who was at Bristol but when the two teams met it was electric to say the least. I was in awe.
Tell me you don't know Metallica without telling me you don't know Metallica. 😁

Hope they enjoy everything that is Blacksburg, VA other than the 60 seconds of the team coming onto the field. Maybe they'll head over to the booming metropolis of Christiansburg to have some real fun.
and smell all the cow shi! when you park at place. Been there a bunch travel baseball and wvu games down there. Closer than morgantown only reason why. Have check out the bball gym too for it was in hoosiers. Just fyi I know it was not but looks as old and crappy as that one

Tell me you don't know Metallica without telling me you don't know Metallica. 😁

Tbh I'm very familiar with Metallica, Def Leopard, etc of that era as I went to a school in which I was introduced to the rock n roll culture. At John Overton in the early 90s, it was weight room music. Also been to a couple of Va Tech games also just thought "the" was in the title of the song.

Reactions: StanfordVol
Tbh I'm very familiar with Metallica, Def Leopard, etc of that era as I went to a school in which I was introduced to the rock n roll culture. At John Overton in the early 90s, it was weight room music. Also been to a couple of Va Tech games also just thought "the" was in the title of the song.
Just busting your balls, D. I'll jump in before another one of my fellow 80s brethren reminds you it's Def Leppard, though. 😀

Just busting your balls, D. I'll jump in before another one of my fellow 80s brethren reminds you it's Def Leppard, though. 😀

Gotcha I'm a guitar hero and rock band legend on the drums lmao so that also brings familiarity with the song too.

VN Store

Back