'24 TN CB Kaleb Beasley (Tennessee)

I think Saban is behind the NCAA trying to hit us hard. I also think he is using the uncertainty to put doubt in the heads of parents and recruits. It's obvious he's scared of our program right now.

I strongly dislike Saban but I highly doubt this is the case. Saban doesn't have that kind of juice. They aren't going to hit us with much more or anything. They have already said they holding the Coach's more responsible and not so much the school. We will see if they stick with that.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I strongly dislike Saban but I highly doubt this is the case. Saban doesn't have that kind of juice. They aren't going to hit us with much more or anything. They have already said they holding the Coach's more responsible and not so much the school. We will see if they stick with that.
That has recently changed. They want to hit us with more scholarship reductions, time on the road recruiting, and a reduction in recruiting budget. That's why we haven't accepted the proposed penalties, and ended this. Don't underestimate the juice that Saban and Alabama have with the NCAA.

That has recently changed. They want to hit us with more scholarship reductions, time on the road recruiting, and a reduction in recruiting budget. That's why we haven't accepted the proposed penalties, and ended this. Don't underestimate the juice that Saban and Alabama have with the NCAA.
That’s a conspiracy theory that is impossible to prove/disprove…. The ncaa did the same thing to Missouri a few years ago and I don’t Saban gave any thought to that program.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL

Danny White needs to give the NCAA the Doc Holiday treatment from Tombstone....

ignored-forgot-you-were-there.gif

That’s a conspiracy theory that is impossible to prove/disprove…. The ncaa did the same thing to Missouri a few years ago and I don’t Saban gave any thought to that program.
bigl and I have disagreed several times, but on this one he is 100%, and if you don't think saban will pull out all stops to hurt Tennessee and steal a recruit, well .....

Reactions: LittleVol
bigl and I have disagreed several times, but on this one he is 100%, and if you don't think saban will pull out all stops to hurt Tennessee and steal a recruit, well .....
I have no doubt that he will negatively recruit Tennessee…. Just not sold that he has anything to do with the ncaa investigation.

I have no doubt that he will negatively recruit Tennessee…. Just not sold that he has anything to do with the ncaa investigation.
He doesn't have to be giving direct orders. He himself, and the administration need only contact the NCAA frequently stating that they feel the NCAA is being too lenient in their handling of the case. How many times has he whined about us publicly in the past two weeks?

And don’t underestimate the juice Danny White has the NCAA

I think Saban is behind the NCAA trying to hit us hard. I also think he is using the uncertainty to put doubt in the heads of parents and recruits. It's obvious he's scared of our program right now.

Should be more concerned with UGA, no? Same conference, program has surpassed his own.

Reactions: VolNash17
Man this is the one kid we need to make sure we keep in the fold.We haven't had a shut down corner in ages.With Matthew's, Gibson,Slaughter and the secondary getting a massive jolt this past cycle u can only imagine how good that group could be once they get acclimated.They could by all means become the strength of the defense and as long as Coach G is here the Dline gonna do what they do...

Lipscomb Academy 2023 Schedule.................

I am hearing 3 non-region games are IMG and Thompson both at home and Christian Bros (st louis) on the road.
other home games - Ensworth, BA, McCallie
away games - Briarcrest, Baylor, MBA, Knox Catholic
all three non region opponents finished in the top 100 in the country as did baylor and MBA (depending on the poll). that's a tough schedule.

Lipscomb Academy 2023 Schedule.................

I am hearing 3 non-region games are IMG and Thompson both at home and Christian Bros (st louis) on the road.
other home games - Ensworth, BA, McCallie
away games - Briarcrest, Baylor, MBA, Knox Catholic
all three non region opponents finished in the top 100 in the country as did baylor and MBA (depending on the poll). that's a tough schedule.

Baylor will be a problem for them.
Thompson is again loaded with talent, but LA was the more physical team
Christ Bros of St Louis has a lot of talent, but LA has superior coaching.
Unless IMG upgraded their offense I like LA's chances there too...

CB KALEB BEASLEY, NASHVILLE

Previous 247Sports ranking: No. 102 overall prospect, No. 10 cornerback

Updated 247Sports ranking: No. 140 overall prospect, No. 14 cornerback

Beasley, a long-time commitment to Tennessee, remained the top-ranked in-state player in the 2024 class. The teammate of brothers Nate Spillman (2023 Tennessee signee) and Edwin Spillman (top 2024 Tennessee target) at Lipscomb Academy, Beasley committed to Tennessee on October 21 having been a long-time top target dating back to his offer from the Vols in April 2021 and been to campus several times. Beasley chose the home-state Vols over LSU, Notre Dame, Oklahoma and others and visited Tennessee for a junior day in January and a spring practice in March. Notre Dame and Auburn continue to recruit him and hosted him on visits this spring as well.

That’s a 2 way street. Saban is old and Heupel is young in coaching terms. Sabans days are limited, he isn’t coaching till he is 80. GBO!!!!!

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Baylor will be a problem for them.
Thompson is again loaded with talent, but LA was the more physical team
Christ Bros of St Louis has a lot of talent, but LA has superior coaching.
Unless IMG upgraded their offense I like LA's chances there too...

How do you know LA has superior coaching? First year head coach with a ton of new staff.

VN Store

Back