'22 TN CB Jaylen Lewis (Arkansas transfer)

Never once have I done that. You literally have no idea what you're talking about. I just think we've fallen very far, has NOTHING to do with this staff.

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚, you are so full of it. Here are some recent examples of you crapping all over the staff over their Transfer Portal pickups and players they are recruiting.

Please lie some more. Thank you.

B5E724DF-EDFA-474E-9D08-F63155468384.jpeg

AAC9FDB9-0CDC-48F3-AC23-8069F33B43D5.jpeg

What a dumb take. Cool. I love how being a realist on this site means you hate UT. Smh
Realist?
You said in another thread we're only taking transfer kids that couldn't play at their former school.
The LB from Texas, the DT from Kansas, and the WR from Miss State all started at those schools. But yeah...they're leaving because they're bench warmers.

So:
1) At best you're incorrect.
2) At worst you're intentionally bashing you're own supposed team every chance you get lol.

And it's not the first time you've been wrong either. Yet, you're being a realist???
Real lame is the only thing you're being.

EVERYONE knows UT is down. Why the hell do you take every opportunity you can get to bash the progress they make?

Realist?
You said in another thread we're only taking transfer kids that couldn't play at their former school.
The LB from Texas, the DT from Kansas, and the WR from Miss State all started at those schools. But yeah...they're leaving because they're bench warmers.

So:
1) At best you're incorrect.
2) At worst you're intentionally bashing you're own supposed team every chance you get lol.

And it's not the first time you've been wrong either. Yet, you're being a realist???
Real lame is the only thing you're being.

EVERYONE knows UT is down. Why the hell do you take every opportunity you can get to bash the progress they make?
Heโ€™s the worst poster on the board...trolls included. ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
Can't beat out Indiana and Arkansas for recruits now? Ouch.

Beat out AU, UM, UF, Indiana and Arky for Tayven Jackson.

Beat out AU, Arky, Wisconsin and Indiana for Foley.

Beat out Indiana, Iowa State and UK fit Sneed.

Beat out UM, Miss St, Arky and UK for Herring

Seems like we have no trouble beating out Indiana and Arkansas for recruits.

You are 100% negative just like Catbone. Difference is Volnation likes Catbone.
I've said plenty positive. Sorry I don't believe everything is rainbows and butterflies. Seems like everyone is in their feels tonight.

Literally none of those examples are of me crapping on the staff. Try harder
Literally one of those examples has a specific quote from you that states โ€œI am not impressed with the recruiting of this staffโ€ lol.

I suppose reading comprehension is hard. Also, that was just the past couple days. Youโ€™ve been doing this for weeks. You try harder.

Literally one of those examples has a specific quote from you that states โ€œI am not impressed with the recruiting of this staffโ€ lol.

I suppose reading comprehension is hard. Also, that was just the past couple days. Youโ€™ve been doing this for weeks. You try harder.
Ok pard.

VN Store

Back