'22 TN CB Jaylen Lewis (Arkansas transfer)

Can't beat out Indiana and Arkansas for recruits now? Ouch.
He said he couldn't see himself at Tennessee. We just got a bunch of other transfers that do see themselves at UT.
Not worried about one Tennessee kid wanting to leave the state.

But i know you love being "that guy "...
So there's no use in trying to convince you otherwise. You hate UT.
Whatever...😴

He said he couldn't see himself at Tennessee. We just got a bunch of other transfers that do see themselves at UT.
Not worried about one Tennessee kid wanting to leave the state.

But i know you love being "that guy "...
So there's no use in trying to convince you otherwise. You hate UT.
Whatever...😴
What a dumb take. Cool. I love how being a realist on this site means you hate UT. Smh

What a dumb take. Cool. I love how being a realist on this site means you hate UT. Smh

😂😂😂...I love it when people like you claim to be realists...😂😂😂

I’ve been on this board for almost 15 years...trust me, the attention seeking “realist” who puts a negative spin on everything UT football related is nothing new at all

we can all be upset that this kid doesn’t seem interested in coming to UT but there’s a reason this staff is currently still recruiting him & I can see why based off his film

Ok true fan police. Thanks.
You are not being a realist..... you are taking very limited info and coming to your own negative conclusion...... none of us have a clue what our staff thinks about this kid..... all we have is what the kid said..... and a bland turned up the heat.... whatever that means.

😂😂😂...I love it when people like you claim to be realists...😂😂😂

I’ve been on this board for almost 15 years...trust me, the attention seeking “realist” who puts a negative spin on everything UT football related is nothing new at all
And I've been here since the day Fulmer got fired. I know what is or isn't new.

VN Store

Back