'22 TN ATH Shannon Blair (Tennessee PWO)

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster

Shannon Blair - Knoxville West - CB
Shannon Blair, 2022 Wide Receiver - Rivals.com
Shannon Blair on Hudl

“Coach [Glen] Elarbee called my head coach [Lamar Brown] and told him they wanted to see me at their camp.” Blair told Volquest. “It will be fun. It’s my hometown. I grew up here and it’s an opportunity for me to show them what I can do.”

The athlete has plus speed and is an aggressive player on defense. He was clocked at 4.49 seconds in the 40-yard dash last month at the Under Amour All-American Camp and shows great ability to go up and high-point the football, both on offense and defense.

Blair was tabbed as a First-Team All-State athlete by the TSSAA this past fall and hauled in four interceptions on defense.

“I’ve camped before and I’ve caught almost every ball thrown at me,” Blair said. “I just try to stay focused mentally and I’ll prepare before by going out to the field with teammates to do some drill work and 1-on-1s – like we already do.”
The three-star registers at 6-foot-1, 175 pounds and is ranked as the No. 35 player in the state of Tennessee for the class of 2022. He plays 7-on-7 for Elite 3 with coach Riley Howard which boasts some of the state’s better prospects in
Jaylen Lewis,
Anthony Brown,
Ayden Greene,
Adarius Redmond and
Tommy Winton.

“I’ve grown up watching Tennessee and went to a few games the past couple of seasons,” Blair said of the Vols. “All my family and friends are Tennessee fans. I would feel accomplished to pick up an offer from the Vols. I’m just ready to go out there and compete at camp.”
- VQ

Last edited:
Hmmm

Very suprised.

Michigan State finished Top 10 this year. Can't believe he dumped them...

In the first post it mentioned his head coach Lamar Brown. Is this the same guy who coached Ringgold?

I'm confused. The title says Tennessee PWO. Has he committed, or only confirmed that we're offering a PWO spot?

Michigan State really did this kid wrong. Told him all along he had a spot, then cut him in ESD.
The same thing kinda happened to a kid they recruited from Ohio. He had a spot with Michigan St. They got a commitment from another RB and they took away the spot. On signing day, the other RB flipped and they called this kid from Ohio and re-offered. He said "No thanks," and signed with Austin Peay. Good for him.:)

VN Store

Back