'22 TN ATH Shannon Blair (Tennessee PWO)

I think some of these kids are taking PWO since we can't give schollys at the moment.

When we have schollys to give, he is at the top of that list.

Late to the party, but I think this is one of the areas that the NIL can really help a program in a position like ours. It's better than a "free ride" scholly. They get more than enough money for school, food, and some kicks whenever they want.

We could pull a BYU, get a sponsor to pay all of the PWO school tuition, room board and spending money and take a good chunk of Auburns palyers !!!! Potentially the NIL at its best.

Does anyone know how well Blair has recovered or is expected to recover from his knee injury? From what I understand, it was pretty bad. If he makes a full recovery, this is a steal.

Everybody knew Cam was special right away
Nah. Remember RIYAHD Jones was supposed to be the dude for that class.

Him and his fancy footwork video had people clamoring for him to start!🤣

Michigan St. 100%, huh?

giphy.gif

Tennessee & Pruitt did this same thing to a kid at Chattanooga Baylor a couple years ago. Baylor has multiple D1 signees in every sport, including football each year, yet Peanut proceeded to take a big dump at one of the most prestigous schools in the South and instate. Now, Baylor has a top OL prospect for next year that Tennessee wants. Gladly Peanut isnt the coach here anymore and hopefully the stEnch of his actions has cleared out.

Seriously, Jeremy Pruitt is the lowest form of intelligence on earth.

FYP.

Nah. Remember RIYAHD Jones was supposed to be the dude for that class.

Him and his fancy footwork video had people clamoring for him to start!🤣
Don't remember it that way. Do remember the angst over possibly losing Sutton to Auburn...none over Riyahd.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back