'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

He’s becoming a full time teacher at Ravenwood but was only part time at MJ. He’s getting a promotion but their bylaws say his son can’t follow him. That’s BS.
Ok. I read it as since the dad was not full time at the time of the transfer then the children were ineligible

Visited USCjr this weekend...

Reggie Grimes II Previews Official Visit to South Carolina - Vizor Sports

If this is what Muschamp is telling recruits, then they are going to lose some commits come this fall.

"Reggie also told us that he communicates with the staff almost daily and Coach Muschamp’s message to him is simple, “Come help us become a national championship contender.” "

Muschamp, dude, can you win the East first before you talk contending for a title? Can you win 6 SEC games? Can you lose by less than 14 to Clemson and UGA? We Vol fans know the answer to these questions, but it is humorous to think you believe recruits actually buy that garbage. Everyone in the SEC knows you’ll go 6-6 at best this year. And that’s the ceiling.

If this is what Muschamp is telling recruits, then they are going to lose some commits come this fall.

"Reggie also told us that he communicates with the staff almost daily and Coach Muschamp’s message to him is simple, “Come help us become a national championship contender.” "

What else is he supposed to sell? “Come help us place 3rd in the east”? 😂

Reactions: BucksnortVol

What else is he supposed to tell them? It’s everyones goal just maybe not realistic.

What else is he supposed to tell them? It’s everyones goal just maybe not realistic.
Easy to say now, but when they go 5-7 or 4-8 this year, National Contender will be a hard sell.

Take a look at their schedule, 6-6 will be a good season for them.

Easy to say now, but when they go 5-7 or 4-8 this year, National Contender will be a hard sell.

Take a look at their schedule, 6-6 will be a good season for them.

6-6 is the absolute ceiling. Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Texas A&M and Clemson are guaranteed losses and Muschamp isn’t a good enough coach to win all the toss-ups: Mizzou, Kentucky, and us. In fact, I think it’s more likely he loses all of those than the other way around. I think they go 5-7.

August 31 – vs. North Carolina (Charlotte)
September 7 – CHARLESTON SOUTHERN
September 14 – ALABAMA*

September 21 – at Missouri*
September 28 – KENTUCKY*
October 5 – Open Date
October 12 – at Georgia*
October 19 – FLORIDA*
October 26 – at Tennessee*
November 2 – VANDERBILT*
November 9 – APPALACHIAN STATE

November 16 – at Texas A&M*
November 23 – Open Date
November 30 – CLEMSON

6-6 is the absolute ceiling. Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Texas A&M and Clemson are guaranteed losses and Muschamp isn’t a good enough coach to win all the toss-ups: Mizzou, Kentucky, and us. In fact, I think it’s more likely he loses all of those than the other way around. I think they go 5-7.

September 14 – ALABAMA*

September 28 – KENTUCKY*
October 5 – Open Date
October 12 – at Georgia*
October 19 – FLORIDA*
November 2 – VANDERBILT*

November 23 – Open Date
November 30 – CLEMSON
Appalachian State is no scrub either.

Reactions: BreatheUT

September 14 – ALABAMA*

September 28 – KENTUCKY*
October 5 – Open Date
October 12 – at Georgia*
October 19 – FLORIDA*
November 2 – VANDERBILT*

November 23 – Open Date
November 30 – CLEMSON

I’m saying 4 wins based off this.

Missouri after bama sucks for them. Then they get us after USA and UF.

Muschamp, dude, can you win the East first before you talk contending for a title? Can you win 6 SEC games? Can you lose by less than 14 to Clemson and UGA? We Vol fans know the answer to these questions, but it is humorous to think you believe recruits actually buy that garbage. Everyone in the SEC knows you’ll go 6-6 at best this year. And that’s the ceiling.

Their best teams got smoked by Auburn in the 2010 SECCG and lost to a desperate 2013 Tennessee team.

VN Store

Back