• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

-Bone (Bammer)

-Farrell
what a bunch of crap..."he's an alabama legacy, alabama this, alabama that, parents bama athletes, bama recruiting for 2 years"

"what can pruitt do to stop the disturbing trend of in state players going elsewhere?"

GARBAGE. of the hot kind.

gtfo w/that crap.........

Let him go to Bama. I saw him twice last year and wasn't that impressed. He wasn't the best player on his team and nothing about him really stood out except for size.

A whole lot of words said to say nothing that nobody didn't already know.

Most analysts only offer that. @Ron Swanson has Callahan pegged in that regard and honestly the VQ guys are about the same.

Which is to be expected because recruiting is fluid yadda yadda yadda but it would be nice to see some of these guys getting paid to do this show a little sack and go out on a limb every once in a while.

Justin made that prediction after an interview with Grime’s dad talking about how Bama’s hesitancy to offer Reggie allowed other teams to stay in the mix with him specifically South Carolina and Tenneseee. Did talk to Reggie yesterday and he is planning to visit Tennessee again in the early summer.

Justin made that prediction after an interview with Grime’s dad talking about how Bama’s hesitancy to offer Reggie allowed other teams to stay in the mix with him specifically South Carolina and Tenneseee. Did talk to Reggie yesterday and he is planning to visit Tennessee again in the early summer.
Good. I would imagine/hope he has to be at or near the top of our board...

Meh, I’ll be shocked if it’s anywhere but Bama but whatever.

I recently caught up with five-star Tennessee LB Reggie Grimes to talk recruiting and he tells me that Tennessee is one of the three schools guaranteed to receive an official visit, with the trip likely coming before the end of June. The date isn't set yet, but Grimes and the Vols are working to iron out the details about exactly which day it will take place.
Rivals

Grimes has put on a lot of weight!! He still moves very well, the guy is an athletic freak! If I had to guess he is close to 260 now if not more, with his weight gain he could very well pay with his hand in the dirt as his old man did at Bama.

Clemson basically told him they weren't interested.
Alabama was hesitant to offer him, despite being a legacy and assumed UA lock.
Recent report that in state 3 star Dallas Walker (who's recruitment is blowing up) outshined Grimes at a recent camp.

Is Grimes a legit 5 star, or is he a 5 star because of the politics in recruiting, or peaked early (think Maleik Gray, for example)?

Recent report that in state 3 star Dallas Walker (who's recruitment is blowing up) outshined Grimes at a recent camp.

Is Grimes a legit 5 star, or is he a 5 star because of the politics in recruiting, or peaked early (think Maleik Gray, for example)?
I have mentioned this a couple of times in the Grimes thread and somewhere else… A friend of mine that I went to high school with, who is currently a coach in middle Tennessee, told me that he is a fraud. Said there is no way that he is a five star.

Never seen him play but can’t argue with your theory. Also can’t argue with taking him with our status at moment either. I’ll take any 5 star and hope he pans out

VN Store

Back