'22 TN ATH/RB Dallan Hayden (Ohio State commit)

How so? We never were in it. Didn't put a lot of resources into it.
Well, I don't know what's worse: losing an in-state legacy kid to an out-of-state program, or never even having a chance because our program is in such bad shape and our coaching staff such lackluster recruiters.

Reactions: de1conley
this coaching staff is cheeks on the trail lol

I don't post much but I've been around forever. This is as bad as it's ever been.
So how are they now back in on Walter Nolen when there was zero chance when CJH came aboard. I agree with other posters, this staff was left no favors.

Also, last staff was the recruiting all star staff, how did that work out?

Reactions: T Dog
And Ohio State is not just an “out of state” program. They are currently top 3 nationally and can get whoever they want along with Clemson and Alabama. That’s reality. We were never even in this race, not even bothering me.

Another Master Teague. Not elite enough to sniff the field as a Underclassmen at OSU. And when it's finally his turn they may very well bring in a transfer or new shiny 5 star toy. Good luck kid

I thought the same, kid seemed hellbent to NOT play in the SEC with the Big Boys. He'll be in the transfer portal in a couple years headed to a MAC school at this rate.

Reactions: BucksnortVol

VN Store

Back