'22 TN ATH/RB Dallan Hayden (Ohio State commit)

So if you donated millions of dollars we would win? I’d give millions to get some more wins if I had it....

If I had money like that to donate, I would care about the program and do everything in my power to ensure success. Which is the exact opposite of what the Haslams have done.

If I had money like that to donate, I would care about the program and do everything in my power to ensure success. Which is the exact opposite of what the Haslams have done.
I see you don't know the Haslams or any of the other big donors very well. Do they like to have a hand in what is going on? Yesbut they key is letting them know what the limitations are. I am not sure that has been done very well in the past. We need them and they are true Tennessee fans. I think the AD White has the capability to used the correctly. These guys/gals love the University of Tennessee and we need them to get back where we want to be. Are you willing to supplement the funs they donate if they decide to stop their support? I doubt it. It may be best that you get off your high horse and come back down to reality.

Excuse me, but were the Haslams here before the grapes turned to raisins? They were our major contributors when this program was very successful. Your point is invalid.

Look at the big money people at other big universities and compare them to the Haslams. You think UF, UGA, Bama or Clemson big money guys would have stood for what has transpired over the past 10-15 years?

Florida’s big money got rid of a coach that won. Ack to back SECE titles. The Haslams are complete jokes. I wish they would never give another dime to TN and take their money elsewhere.
Well Clemson has only been relevant for the past decade but non existent for 30 years so yes I think they have the ability to fall off. I would have never dreamed Miami or FSU would have slid the way they did but it happened. Alabama went in the crapper after Bear died and I would imagine they were the same way we are now. Things go in ebbs and flows in all facets of life. We just got a ****** draw during which we get to watch the Vols. Thems the breaks.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back