'22 TN ATH/RB Dallan Hayden

cncchris33

Pruitt did that

That’s why Crouch was a LB and Whitehead was a RB, Amari McNeil wanting to play DL, etc.

Pruitt let kids play what position they want.. only problem is the kids wanted to play the wrong position
Nailed it to a degree. He also wanted Dallan Hayden as a DB, though, and several other offensive prospects he wanted as defensive backs, particularly. It is his area of expertise, so it isn't really a surprise that he saw potential in athletes to succeed at that position.

PA Vol

Life Champion, Aight.
Perfect timing Mr. Hayden! We are in need of a couple of RBs in the next class!
Hayden and James. I honestly think we could use a third. It’s going to be really interesting to see how this class shapes up once the NCAA makes its decision. Going to be some tough decisions. I bet we have a few ugly GITs before it’s all done.

DarkAvenger

Hughey to the hill 2021
Hayden and James. I honestly think we could use a third. It’s going to be really interesting to see how this class shapes up once the NCAA makes its decision. Going to be some tough decisions. I bet we have a few ugly GITs before it’s all done.
The NCAA doesn’t move fast at all. Don’t be surprised if it isn’t next year before we get a verdict. The university would be smart to apply them this year.

VN Store

Sponsors