• Weight: 150
  • High School: Freedom Prep Academy
  • Home Town: Memphis, TN
  • Class: 2022

Profiles:

Offers: LSU, VOLS

HUDL:

Reactions: GoVolsDR
That might be the most interesting list I have seen. If those are all committable offers then something seems strange.

looks like a Dooley type recruit. Great

Lol calm down. Says UT offered this dude in 2019, a few months after LSU offered. Not a peep about him since then.

Of course LSU and UT are gonna make his list when they’re his best offers. Doesn’t mean he can actually commit.

- 15 years of dumpster-fire football
- a revolving door of terrible coaches
- potentially severe NCAA penalties
- a laughably mismanaged AD
- a coaching search in which no one wanted the job

Hurr durr 5 STahS oR BuST
You are right, let’s give up and settle for mediocrity for all eternity.

Let’s see if this kid blows up this next season. He didn’t even get to play last season since Memphis city schools didn’t have a season. So he had no season and no camps. He got all of his offers strictly off of his play as a sophomore.

looks like a Dooley type recruit. Great
That was his size and film from his freshman year of high school. (There is sophomore film on HUDL). I don't know if this kid has a commitable offer or not, but something for reference.... The leading receiver for Ole Miss last year was Elijah Moore. He is 5'9" and 185 lbs. He weighed 160 coming out of high school. UCF's second leading receiver this past season, Jaylon Robinson, is 5'9 and 163 lbs. He had 55 receptions and nearly 1000 yards receiving. I'm not saying get all giddy about this kid, but at the same time, do a little research about kids that have been successful in this type of offense.

VN Store

Back