‘23 TN ATH Marquez Taylor

South Pitt is a great program but let’s not take anything away from Cloudland. They were one of the most physical teams in 1A this year and fought hard.

That cold in Roan Mountain hits harder than anywhere else in the state as South Pitt saw first hand. If Cloudland had a few more athletes they would be a really good team. Unique home field advantage for Tennessee.

Last edited:
South Pitt is a great program but let’s not take anything away from Cloudland. They were one of the most physical teams in 1A this year and fought hard.

That cold in Roan Mountain hits harder than anywhere else in the state as South Pitt saw first hand. If Cloudland had a few more athletes they would be a really good team. Unique home field advantage for Tennessee.
I would add in a 5 hour drive and a frozen field that was harder than concrete...lol

Heup needs to get this kid,if not it will make you remember Randall Cobb all over again !
UT-Gen. Neyland.png

Last edited:
I assume you meant Randal Cobb, and this kids not even in the same stratosphere as RC

Thank you for correcting me,I got my Cobbs mixed up,I used to get in the hog pen and throw them at the swine,they all look alike! Somehow I think most knew who I was referring toUT-Fan.jpg

He played a good game. Not much you can do when you get the ball and have 2 defenders in your face. They spyed him the whole game and he still put up over 100 yds. I’d say that’s pretty dominant. To include scoring one of the touchdowns.
100 yds? You got the stats. He wouldn't even close to the RB from SP.

So what’s the latest with this kid. I know a few West TN coaches, and if you ask them they want this kid bad. But the closer you get to Knoxville, they seem to think he’s a bit down the board as far as rb’s go this cycle. Is it just a “he said, she said” at this point?

So what’s the latest with this kid. I know a few West TN coaches, and if you ask them they want this kid bad. But the closer you get to Knoxville, they seem to think he’s a bit down the board as far as rb’s go this cycle. Is it just a “he said, she said” at this point?
We are recruiting him as a DB

VN Store

Back