'22 TN ATH Malik Ganaway (PWO commit)

I wished they would offer the Kelly kid from SP. Eddie Moore clone.
One of the better backs to ever carry the ball at SP. scary part was how much he developed from a junior to a senior. I can only imagine what a college coach could do with the kid. Someone in dll is going to get a freaking steal

Reactions: Mccage
SMH....regarding PWO !
There's not a significance and you're still a practice crash dummy. No kid under our leadership takes this offer. They're advised to tk the best offer to get the real scholarship and go hv fun
-De1

Last edited:
SMH....regarding PWO !

-De1

I agree with @de1conley on that.

I understand you want kids to follow dreams, but the full-ride wherever it is puts the student on better footing. Also the lower ranked school will allow him to see the field , develop and actually play the game he loves.

Sometimes Walk-on route works. Most times it doesn't and they may acquire debt chasing a dream.

I understand you want kids to follow dreams, but the full-ride wherever it is puts the student on better footing. Also the lower ranked school will allow him to see the field , develop and actually play the game he loves.

Sometimes Walk-on route works. Most times it doesn't and they may acquire debt chasing a dream.
Exactly what I did.

I had several PWO offers: FSU, Ole Miss, Kentucky......
I had several small/partial offers at bigger schools.

I wanted to go to a smaller program where I knew I would play immediately and be able to play against the "Big" schools.

That would seem to be a case by case basis.

There's nothing to prevent him from going for one of those lower level offers after a year with UT if things don't seem to be going his way.

Reactions: jakez4ut
That would seem to be a case by case basis.

There's nothing to prevent him from going for one of those lower level offers after a year with UT if things don't seem to be going his way.
The PWO route is great for kids that have parents that can afford tuition, or have already gone the scholarship route to a lesser school and see a major difference in their talent level compared to their competition. Otherwise, it sucks. My brother went the PWO route and earned a starting position as a RS freshman. He didn't get the same privileges as scholarship players backing him up on the depth chart, and coaches kept saying they didn't have available scholarships, but they should next season. He didn't stick around till next season. It completely soured him on the college football experience

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back