'21 TN ATH Kyndrich Breedlove

VolsVFL

Pearl is loaded with young talent again especially 2021. I watched them blow out a undefeated Cane Ridge team in the Freshman championship. Just a few name to watch out for of course William Griffin OT who has a offer already Lucian Brunetti CB, Ivan Dayton, Jr. RB
and Kyndrich M. Breedlove ATH. The next few years for them should be great, like the run they had in the late 90's.

I'm a huge Tennessee High School football fan. Whitehaven I predict will be the number 1 football program in the state they are loaded.

VolsVFL

I mentioned this Kid last year. I'm glad he received an offer him and the kid from Cane Ridge IMO the two best DB's in TN. I'm sure the kid from Cane Ridge will be offered soon.

de1conley

KB is an NPA/ BallHawkU kid with a world of talent and if he continues to progress he'll be a top 100 guy and 4* with a possibility of 5* status. Keep is athletic and can flat out run. he will be a star and next level stud.

KINGSVOL

One of the best football names ever AND he has options;
Kynd-Breed-Love
Rich-Breed-Love
Dick-Breed-Love (dont ban, Dick is short for Richard!)
or just plain old Breed-Love!

VolsVFL

KB is an NPA/ BallHawkU kid with a world of talent and if he continues to progress he'll be a top 100 guy and 4* with a possibility of 5* status. Keep is athletic and can flat out run. he will be a star and next level stud.
He’s a great looking Athlete but had a rough game against Cane Ridge when he had to cover *4 star WR Quenton Barnes. He had about 3-4 pass interference calls.

VN Store

Sponsors