'22 TN ATH Kenzy Paul (Duke commit)

Decommitted from Vandy. Could maybe target him with additional spots now

Yeah the product that Lea and his staff are putting on the field is BAD and it’s going to be hard to get kids there with what’s being shown on Saturdays. I highly doubt they’ll be there a full 3 or 4 years. Looks like a really bad decision to fire the vest. Lmao

Yeah the product that Lea and his staff are putting on the field is BAD and it’s going to be hard to get kids there with what’s being shown on Saturdays. I highly doubt they’ll be there a full 3 or 4 years. Looks like a really bad decision to fire the vest. Lmao
Lea could be the guy and is recruiting really well considering, but they won't be relevant for 3-4 years because they refused to fire Derek Mason until he ran the program into the ground

Kenzy's been playing solid ball lately, but no new videos posted. In a 28-20 rivalry win he caught 3 passes for 40 yards, made 3 solo tackles.

The next week, in a 52-0 bench-clearer, he caught 1 pass for 18 yards and had 2 solo tackles. I haven't seen figures anywhere for passes defended.

I wonder if McCallie's defensive back development might actually be being stunted by the effectiveness of their front four pass pressure. Against lesser opponents it becomes easier to just keep the receivers in front of you and then ball hawk errant, rushed passes.

Until the state tournament begins, I'm not sure we'll get to see them really challenged by anyone, unless they lose focus one Friday night.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
For de1conley's critics, keep in mind that Kenzy is from Canada. For him and his family the recruiting process, the competition for players, and the scope of collegiate opportunities is all new.
He didn't have to say anything. He didn't have to claim that he knew something that he very obviously did not know.

He didn't have to say anything. He didn't have to claim that he knew something that he very obviously did not know.
Recruiting changes all the time. When he said it, Kenzy Paul was locked in with Vandy. Just like Justin Williams was locked in with West Virginia until now

Recruiting changes all the time. When he said it, Kenzy Paul was locked in with Vandy. Just like Justin Williams was locked in with West Virginia until now
Not questioning that. Just questioning that particular poster's "know it all" approach vs being wrong like this. It is especially annoying when he so frequently takes shots at UT or UT's chances with a particular recruit in the same way. Maybe he knows a kid's current feelings... but knowing those change why go all negative toward UT on a Vol chat board?

Not questioning that. Just questioning that particular poster's "know it all" approach vs being wrong like this. It is especially annoying when he so frequently takes shots at UT or UT's chances with a particular recruit in the same way. Maybe he knows a kid's current feelings... but knowing those change why go all negative toward UT on a Vol chat board?

Cause de1conley loves him some de1conley. All about the ego, I mean the kids. We

VN Store

Back