'22 TN ATH Kenzy Paul (Duke commit)

@de1conley what is the 411 on this kid.
It says he's NPA

Kid is a stud that recently move to Chatt from Canada. To the poster above don't worry about *s he will be a household name real soon. He will also be a high 4 or better. He's a freak athlete who can run, jump, catch, and will come up and lower the boom at his Wr/Db spot

Kid is a stud that recently move to Chatt from Canada. To the poster above don't worry about *s he will be a household name real soon. He will also be a high 4 or better. He's a freak athlete who can run, jump, catch, and will come up and lower the boom at his Wr/Db spot
Josh Palmer...NPA version.

Might be true and I wish the kid well but it feels like you basically post this about every NPA kid.
Last kid he talked up that I can remember was Walker Merrill. Then the Upton Kid at Oakland now (4 star). And the Michigan commit from Ravenwood. (4 star)

Let's not forget Jaylen Ramsey 🙄...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Last kid he talked up that I can remember was Walker Merrill. Then the Upton Kid at Oakland now (4 star). And the Michigan commit from Ravenwood. (4 star)

What about the receiver from Texas that moved to Mid-State & couldn't figure out what class he was in. Was it Mitchell? Last I heard he decommitted to Ole Miss. DE1 had me thinking we missed on the next Bobby Meech.

What about the receiver from Texas that moved to Mid-State & couldn't figure out what class he was in. Was it Mitchell? Last I heard he decommitted to Ole Miss. DE1 had me thinking we missed on the next Bobby Meech.
Adonai Mitchell? He’s been a Georgia commit for 2-3 months.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
He committed to UGA

Shiiiiiiid Ugo Amani, Joejuan Williams, Alontae, Tyrell Dotson, Kyle Phillips, Zach Evans, and so on. We train hard so our guys excell next level.

Is another one of your jokes?

Is another one of your jokes?

He may not be a 5 star, but he should be able to give hisself a chance at a 4 star.

He's better than the kid that just committed to Michigan (Grooves).

He's a big kid that can run and catch with ease. He's running track this Spring so he should get faster.

Reactions: T Dog and bpvol
He may not be a 5 star, but he should be able to give hisself a chance at a 4 star.

He's better than the kid that just committed to Michigan (Grooves).

He's a big kid that can run and catch with ease. He's running track this Spring so he should get faster.

We shall see. I mean de1 has made some pretty stupid comments about players. I think this is another one. I think this guy is good but not high 4-5* good.

We shall see. I mean de1 has made some pretty stupid comments about players. I think this is another one. I think this guy is good but not high 4-5* good.
which comments were stupid? asking seriously. just curious.

VN Store

Back