'22 TN ATH Kenzy Paul

de1conley

Decommitted from Vandy. Could maybe target him with additional spots now
Yeah the product that Lea and his staff are putting on the field is BAD and it’s going to be hard to get kids there with what’s being shown on Saturdays. I highly doubt they’ll be there a full 3 or 4 years. Looks like a really bad decision to fire the vest. Lmao

allvolrecruiting

Yeah the product that Lea and his staff are putting on the field is BAD and it’s going to be hard to get kids there with what’s being shown on Saturdays. I highly doubt they’ll be there a full 3 or 4 years. Looks like a really bad decision to fire the vest. Lmao
Lea could be the guy and is recruiting really well considering, but they won't be relevant for 3-4 years because they refused to fire Derek Mason until he ran the program into the ground

BruisedOrange

Kenzy's been playing solid ball lately, but no new videos posted. In a 28-20 rivalry win he caught 3 passes for 40 yards, made 3 solo tackles.

The next week, in a 52-0 bench-clearer, he caught 1 pass for 18 yards and had 2 solo tackles. I haven't seen figures anywhere for passes defended.

I wonder if McCallie's defensive back development might actually be being stunted by the effectiveness of their front four pass pressure. Against lesser opponents it becomes easier to just keep the receivers in front of you and then ball hawk errant, rushed passes.

Until the state tournament begins, I'm not sure we'll get to see them really challenged by anyone, unless they lose focus one Friday night.

VN Store