'22 TN ATH Jeremiah Flemmons

Not offered yet but this young man I think could be someone that blows up down the line. Plays QB in HS but most likely a receiver in college and let’s face it - Tennessee has had pretty good luck with turning HS QBs to WR.

We’re in on a lot of receivers I really like but this is an under the radar type kid I’m kind of hoping ends up in the class some how.

Reactions: Samthebam
Kids from my area, I work about 10 minutes from his HS. EH is usually a team that doesn’t do much but every now and then they’ll have a superstar that’ll make them decent/good. Will have to go watch him at some point this fall probably
Mine too, where you located? I live in East Ridge, work Downtown.

Kids from my area, I work about 10 minutes from his HS. EH is usually a team that doesn’t do much but every now and then they’ll have a superstar that’ll make them decent/good. Will have to go watch him at some point this fall probably
Same, I am going to try to watch him this year

Same. EH is practically in my backyard.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Remember when Fly Williams played there. They used to chant “Fly is open, Let’s go Peay”.
Oh yea........

I got to meet him when they retired his jersey. A legend..................in many ways. Used to sit in the basketball offices and watch his old game films. Amazing !!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back